After purchasing from this popular fashion & Cosmetic retailer, if you are not satisfied. Don’t worry; you can easily return to ASOS by knowing the ASOS Return Policy.
The company has a convenient and flexible return policy, which will be discussed in this article. Let’s have a look at their return policy.
What is the Asos Return Policy?
ASOS provides customers with a 28-day timeframe (According to the new return Policy) to return their products. If you want a full refund in your original method of payment, you must return the product on or before 28 days from the delivery date.
What is Asos Return Policy returning from Hong Kong, New Zealand, and Switzerland?
If you want to return from Hong Kong, New Zealand, and Switzerland, you will get 28 days from the date of delivery or from the date it was available for collection to initiate a request for a refund. The company will accept returns only if the product is in its original condition. They will issue a full refund to your original method of payment.
How to make an ASOS Return?
If you want to return a product to ASOS, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
● First, you have to visit your ASOS account and go to the My Orders section.
● Then, you have to click on the create return option.
● Then you have to choose the product you want to return and mention the reasons for your return. The products must be returned in good and original condition.
● Then, you have to find a drop-off location near your area, or you may choose a carrier.
● Then, they will send you a QR code through email. You must show the QR code to the drop-off location or the carrier service provider.
ASOS Order Section– Visit
For Creating an ASOS Account– Visit
Asos Return Policy within 28 Days
If you return an item within 28 days from the date of delivery or it was available for collection, you will get a full refund in your original payment method.
Asos Return Policy within 45 Days
If you return an item after 25 days and within 45 days from the date of delivery, you will get a gift voucher for your return.
What is your responsibility before Asos Return?
The items will be your responsibility until they reach them. That is why you must pack them properly so they can not get damaged during transit.
You have to keep proof of postage until the product reaches them, and the company will not take responsibility for the product until they receive it. The proof of postage will help you to contact them about your return.
The company will not take responsibility for such items that are returned to them by mistake. If by any chance they can locate your item, they will return it to you, and you have to pay the delivery charges.
Can I exchange my Items?
The company does not accommodate exchanges on orders. If you want a different size or color, you must return the item by following the standard return policy. They will provide you with a refund. Then you have to place a new order.
Read– Tesco Return Policy, Boots Return Policy
What happens to the clothes you return to online retailers like ASOS?
You may have heard that online retailers either burn or throw away their returned products, but this is to inform you that they never send products to landfills or incineration. Instead, they resell more than 97% of their returns.
If they are returned in brand new condition, the company sends back the products to their shelves so that another customer can place an order for the item.
How do you change your return on ASOS?
If you want to change your return on ASOS, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
● First, log in to your ASOS account, go to the orders section, and click it.
● Then, you will be able to find the crate return button just next to the order you want to return. You need to click on that button.
● As soon as you click on the create return, you need to add the reasons for your return in the drop down.
Can I return to ASOS after 45 days?
You can return an item to ASOS after 45 days only if it develops a fault.
How long does it take to get a refund from Asos?
You will get your refund in your original method of payment within 14 days from the date of receiving your product from the company.
When did ASOS change its return policy?
In April months 2019, they lunch their return policy.
We have given all the details about the ASOS Return Policy. Now you need to go through this article to avoid any future inconveniences regarding your return.
Read– Call It Spring Return Policy, HomeBase Return Policy
- How Long Does Zaful Take To Ship? (2023) - May 28, 2023
- How Long Does Temu Take To Ship? (2023) - May 27, 2023
- How Long Does Birkenstock Take To Ship? (2023) - May 26, 2023