B&H Photo has introduced a convenient B&H Photo Return Policy for customers’ satisfaction. This article will enrich you with details about the B&H Photo Return Policy.
B&H Photo is a famous American retailer of Photo and video equipment. The company was set up in 1973 by Blimie Schreiber and Herman Schreiber in Manhattan, New York, the U.S. It trades mainly online. They have only one retail location. Gradually it started to expand its business. B&H made a with another giant company, Apple, in 2015. And with the assistance of this brand, it introduced computers with an assortment of Apple products.
What is B&H Photo Return Policy?
B&H Photo takes utmost care so that the customers get fully satisfied with their every purchase. For this, B&H Photo has a fast and easy return policy that gives the customers a 30-day timeframe from the date of purchase to initiate a return or exchange their product if, for any reason, they are not completely happy with it.
But all the returned products must meet the conditions provided by the B&H Photo Return policy. There are some exceptions also. If you cannot follow the terms and conditions, B&H has the full right to refuse your return or charge a 15% restocking fee.
You can pick between trading the item or having the money in question returned for the things you purchased. Returned goods will get discounts in the very strategy for installment submitted at the procurement hour. On the off chance that installment was made utilizing a Visa, your record will be acknowledged when the product is gotten. For a worthy representative to appear on your financial record, if it’s not too much trouble, permit 7-10 days. The discount check will be sent if a check was utilized to make the installment following ten workdays from the buy date.
Does B&H Photo accept a used product return?
Yes, B&H Photo accepts a used product return. If you are not completely satisfied with a used product purchase, B&H allows you to return the item on or before 30 days from the date of purchase.
How to return or exchange to B&H Photo?
If you want to return or exchange to B&H Photo, you have to follow the steps that are as follows:
● First, you must raise a return request by calling their Customer Service number at 800-221-5743. The representative will generate an RMA number mandatory for returning or exchanging an item.
● Then, you have to pack the product in its original packaging along with the original invoice.
● Then, you must write the RMA number outside the package to be easily visible.
● Then, you need to address the package.
● Finally, you have to ship the package through an insured carrier that is liable to provide you with the tracking number.
● You have to send the package t the following address:
Attn: Return Department
B&H Photo Video Inc.
400 Cedar Lane Unit 78
Florence, NJ 08518-2899
You may also start your return or exchange process by visiting the company’s website and logging in to your account.
When will I get a refund or credit from B&H Photo?
After receiving your return package, B&H Photo will reimburse your refund money in the original form of payment. It may take 5-7 business days for the amount to be credited to your account. If you purchased the original product by cheque, they would issue a refund cheque for you within ten days. Only the original purchase price will be refunded, not the shipping and handling fees.
B&H Photo Return Policy some Conditions and Exclusions
The conditions and exclusions of the B&H Photo Return Policy are as follows:
● The product you are returning must be in a brand new condition along with the original box, all packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and accessories accompanied with the free items.
● If you do not return the free items, the company will deduct the retail value of the free item from your refund amount.
● B&H Photo will not take responsibility if any personal data or items are left in returned merchandise.
● If any of your items are missing or damaged at the time of transit, you must inform them within two business days from the date of delivery.
● You will not get a refund for shipping and handling fees.
● I wrapped TVs, combos, and monitors 37″ larger
● Any computer built or renovated by B&H Photo to the customer’s specifications.
● Electronic software downloads
● Unwrapped/opened computers and computer software.
● Unwrapped consumable products like film, tapes, bulbs, paper, ink cartridges, CDs, DVDs, etc.
● Unwrapped educational tales and books
● Special order products and non-returnable marked products.
● Drenched underwater tools
Does B&H Photo have free returns?
B&H Photo only offers free returns if there is any error caused by the company or a manufacturing defect in the product. If you are returning the product only because you are not happy with the product, you will be responsible for paying the return shipping cost.
Does B&H have a restocking fee?
B&H Photo has some conditions, such as the product must be in a brand new condition just as you have received it and all the accessories. You must follow the conditions if you want to get a full refund. Otherwise, B&H Photo will not either accept your return or charge a 15% restocking fee.
From the passages mentioned above, it is clear that the B&H Photo Return Policy is wholly structured for every ordinary customer.
Read About Other Return Policy
- Meshki Return Policy (Process, Conditions, Fee) - March 26, 2023
- Selfie Leslie Return Policy (Process, Conditions, Refund) - March 25, 2023
- Does Forever 21 Take Apple Pay? ( Other Alternatives) - March 24, 2023