Bonobos is a famous apparel brand for men that sells shirts, blazers, and different types of accessories. Walmart introduced Bonobos in 2007. Later it was introduced for offline shopping also. But we often do not like the product we buy from online platforms. Therefore Bonobos has introduced a flexible return policy to enchant its customers. This article will give you a vivid description of the Bonobos Return Policy.
- 1 What Is Bonobos Return Policy?
- 1.1 How Do I Return Bonobos Items?
- 1.2 Bonobos Return Policy For U.S.Territories & Military Bases
- 1.3 How Do I Return Gift?
- 1.4 Bonobos Return Policy For International Customers
- 1.5 Bonobos Return Policy For Damage Or Defective Items
- 1.6 When Will I Get A Refund From Bonobos?
- 1.7 How Can I Return If I Do Not Have An Account On Bonobos?
- 1.8 To Sum Up
What Is Bonobos Return Policy?
Bonobos allow you to return any item that you do not like after receiving it. You must return the product within 90 days from the date of purchase. But here is a twist for you. If you want the refund in your original form of payment, you must return the product within 45 days from the date of purchase. If you return the product after 45 days from the date of purchase, but within 90 days, they will provide you a store credit as a refund. The product must be unworn, unused, unwashed, and undamaged to be eligible for return. Final sale items are not eligible for return. You will not be allowed to return those Bonobos products you purchased from third-party sellers.
How Do I Return Bonobos Items?
Bonobos allow you to drop off your return package at your nearest Guideshop locations. But before returning the package, you must make a return request on Bonobos. The process of doing this is as follows:
- First, you have to sign in to the Bonobos account.
- Then you have to go to the order section of your account.
- Then you have to select the item that you want to return.
- You have to follow the return mailing instructions to get a return label.
- Then you have to pack the item properly along with the order form.
- Then you need to attach the FedEx return label outside the return package.
- Then you have to drop it off at your nearest FedEx store.
Bonobos Return Policy For U.S.Territories & Military Bases
For returning orders from U.S. Territories and Military bases, you must wait for at least four weeks for shipping and processing.
How Do I Return Gift?
When we get some gifts, we feel happy. But sometimes we do not like the gift. Then we need to return the gift. You can return gifts to Bonobos if you do not like them. You have to follow the steps that are mentioned below if you want to return a gift to Bonobos:
- You must log in to your account at bonobos.com to return a gift item. Those who do not have an account must create a new account.
- Then you have to fill up the return form on the website providing the details like the shipment number, the name of the person who sent you the gift, the order number, etc.
- Then you have to wait for two days, and you will get a reply whether your return has been processed.
- To get the credit back, you have to go to the Bonobos store to get credits for gift returns.
Bonobos Return Policy For International Customers
Bonobos’s international return policy is the same as the domestic return policy. But international orders are not eligible for exchange. You have to return the product and take a refund only for your credit card or store credit. You will not get the refunds of the international shipping charges. If you return the item within 45 days from the date of purchase, you will get a refund to your original form of payment. If you return the item after 45 days, but within 90 days, they will give you store credit on your account.
Bonobos Return Policy For Damage Or Defective Items
You must contact Bonobos customer service immediately if you have received a damaged or defective product. You have to provide the details like:
- The original order number and the current shipping address.
- Photos of the defective or damaged item.
- PO number that is written inside the tag of your product.
- A vivid description of how the product was fitting.
As soon as Bonobos reads the description of the defective item, they will contact you as soon as possible.
When Will I Get A Refund From Bonobos?
You will get a refund within 1-7 business days from the date of receiving your order package at the warehouse of Bonobos.
How Can I Return If I Do Not Have An Account On Bonobos?
If you do not have an account on Bonobos, you want to return an item, you have to chat with their customer support, and they will send you a return label. Then you have to pack the item in the original box, if possible, along with the order form and drop it at your local FedEx store.
To Sum Up
You have got a clear idea about the return policy of Bonobos. Bonobos Return Policy is very much user-friendly. To make hassle-free returns, you must carry the proof of purchase. The return should be initiated within 90 days from the date of purchase.
Read About Other Return Policy
- JCPenney Employee Work Schedule (Flexibility in Scheduling) - February 2, 2023
- Wayfair Gift Card Balance (Check Balance, Where To Purchase) - February 1, 2023
- Lowes Overnight Stocker (Hours, Responsibilities, Pay) - February 1, 2023