When everyone worries about hearing about online shopping, Clarks has made the process very easy by occupying a convenient Clarks Return Policy. It has now spread all over the world.
If you have any doubt about Clarks Return Policy, this guide will surely help yours. Clarks is a British international shoe manufacturer and retailer set up in 1825 by Cyrus Clark in England. The brand has become one of the most reliable footwear brands in the U.K.
- 1 What is Clarks Return Policy?
- 1.1 How Can I return Clark’s items by Post?
- 1.2 How can I return Clark’s items in-store?
- 1.3 What is Clarks Return Policy for Desert Boots?
- 1.4 When will I get my refund from Clarks?
- 1.5 What is Clarks Exchange Policy?
- 1.6 What do I need to do for my Clarks Return as I have lost my return label?
- 1.7 Under what conditions will I get my delivery charge refunded for returns?
- 1.8 Can I return Clark’s item by Post if I bought it in-store?
- 1.9 If I have to return two packages, do I have to print two return labels?
- 1.10 Conclusion
What is Clarks Return Policy?
Clarks Return Policy states that any unused, unworn product is eligible for return. The product must be in its original condition and packaging. You must have proof of purchase, like your receipt of delivery documents.
They will issue your refund in your original payment method as soon as they receive your return package. You may return defective products within six months and get a full refund or exchange.
You may give them your bank statement if you do not have proof of purchase. They will treat it as proof of purchase.
How Can I return Clark’s items by Post?
If you want to return Clarks items by Post, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below to get your return label:
- You have to go to their returns portal.
- You must enter your order number and your filing or delivery zip code.
- Then you have to select the item that you want to return. You have to mention if you wish to exchange it or get a refund for it, and do not forget to specify a reason for returning the product.
- In case you are exchanging it, you have to select the new perfect size or fit.
- Then you have to choose the shipping method and enter the necessary details to process your return.
- Then you have to send the item back to them along with the original packing slip so they can easily identify your order number.
- As soon as they receive your return package, they will issue a refund or ship back your exchange order.
How can I return Clark’s items in-store?
If you want to exchange or get a refund for your return, you may visit the Clarks store. If you have received any faulty products or size issues in the product, you should return it in-store. Do not forget to bring your proof of purchase to the store, for example, your order confirmation email or an invoice or receipt. You have to get the credit or debit card to the store you used when the original purchase.
What is Clarks Return Policy for Desert Boots?
You can not return or exchange Desert boots unless it is defective. You will get six months to return or exchange faulty items.
When will I get my refund from Clarks?
You will get your refund within 5-10 business days in your original payment method.
What is Clarks Exchange Policy?
If you want to exchange an item, you can do this free of charge very easily by going to the returns portal. You must go to the return portal, raise your return request, and specify your exchange requirements. You have to send back the item, and they will send you the proper size as per your order. You will get 28 days to return your product. Sale items are returnable within 14 days.
What do I need to do for my Clarks Return as I have lost my return label?
You must log in to their online return portal if you want the return label. A return label along with a QR code will be emailed to you. If you have lost your return label, you may contact them, and they will issue a replacement.
Under what conditions will I get my delivery charge refunded for returns?
The product must be faulty if you want your delivery charge refunded for returns.
Can I return Clark’s item by Post if I bought it in-store?
Yes, you can return Clark’s item by Post if you bought it in-store. But the warehouse has not the adequate information to refund you automatically. They will contact you to process the return as soon as they receive it from taking helpful information. But if you make the return in-store, you will be refunded instantly.
If I have to return two packages, do I have to print two return labels?
If you can not manage to pack the items you are returning in one package, you have to request the return portal to produce a return label for each package. The products must have the same order number.
Indeed Clarks is a highly reputed company. They have left no scope for complaint by introducing a potential Clarks Return Policy, which has an essential role in making the company successful.
Read About Other Return Policy