Dickie has a very convenient return policy known as the Dickies Return Policy to serve the customers well.
They want to give the customers an excellent overall experience.
This article will teach you all you need to know about the Dickie Return Policy.
A return policy matters a lot for every customer to decide whether they will buy an item from the store or not.
A return policy also helps to protect the customer’s money from loss.
On the other hand, a return policy supports the success of a brand. Dickie’s return policy encourages its customers to jump into its products.
Dickies is a popular apparel manufacturing company.
It was set up in 1922 in Fort Worth, Texas, by C.N. Williamson and E.E. ‘Colonel’ Dickie.
What is Dickies Return Policy?
Dickies is always happy to take your returns if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.
It gives you 90 days from the date of purchase to initiate your return.
You may return the item online or in-store. Dickies does not take returns for Dickies outlet products.
The Dickies return policy states that all the products must be returned in original condition.
They must not be used, worn, altered, or damaged.
Dickies will process your refund to your original mode of payment as soon as they receive your return package.
How do I return something to Dickies?
● You must first log in to your account if you are a registered customer of Dickies, or the guests may find their orders using the track your order page.
● You have to click on Return items on the order summary page. You will find the option for those items that are eligible for returns.
● Then, you have to select the items you want to return and mention the reason for your return.
● Then, you will be emailed a return label. You have to print it.
● As soon as your return is submitted, they will send you an email confirmation.
● Then, you must place the item you are returning in a strong box, which must be sealed with tape. You must try to use the original packaging.
● Then, you must attach the prepaid return label to the outside box.
● You must remove the original shipping label.
● Then you have to ship your return package.
Dickies Return Policy for Online Purchase
If you want faster service, you should initiate your return online and get a refund or a replacement for your product online.
If the return is initiated within 90 days from the date of purchase, they will initiate your return to your original mode of payment.
If, in any case, they are unable to process your refund in the original form of payment, they will give you a refund for the total purchase price in the form of a gift card to Dickies.com.
The product you are returning must be new in a condition, which means it should be unworn, unused, unwashed, and unaltered.
Dickes Return Policy for In-store Purchase
If you want the refund in your original form of payment, you have to return Dickies in-store purchases within 90 days from the date of purchase.
When going to a Dickies store, you must bring your original or gift receipt.
If you have purchased an item from a retail location, it is not eligible for return by mail.
If you have lost the receipt, you may show them the credit or debit card you used for the original purchase.
They will verify your details through it.
You will get store credit if you do not have a receipt.
Moreover, if the return is initiated after 90 days of purchase, you will be given store credit in the form of a Dickies merchandise credit.
In what conditions Dickies approve your refund for your return?
You have to meet the following conditions to get your refund from Dickies for your return.
● The product you are returning must be new in condition.
● The returned product must be unwashed, unworn, and unaltered.
● The product must be returned within 90 days from the date of purchase.
● The product you are returning must not be a Dickies outlet item.
Dickes Return Policy for Gifts
If you are unhappy with your gift for any size, fit, or other reasons, you may contact Dickies.
They will give you a return authorization number.
As soon as they receive your return package, they will contact you to start the exchange process with an item of equal or lesser value.
What is Dickies Return Policy if I buy a Dickes product from another retailer?
You can return Duckies products to the retailers where you have purchased them.
You have to follow the return policy of that particular store.
Your product must meet the store return policy.
Then they will happily assist you in replacing the item.
The product you are returning must be new in condition.
When you return an item, it should be unwashed, unworn, and unaltered.
You must provide the original receipt along with your return package.
We have tried to provide all necessary information about the Dickies Return Policy. You must go through this article if you’re going to purchase any product from Dickies.
Read About Other Return Policy