When it comes to ordering food, pizza delivery is a popular choice for many households across the United States.
However, paying for delivery can be challenging for those who rely on government assistance programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
Many families wonder if their favorite pizza chains, such as Domino, accept Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) as payment.
If you’re a SNAP beneficiary and are curious about Dominos’ policy on EBT, read on to learn more.
Does Dominos Take EBT?
Yes, Dominos accepts EBT. It is exciting news for SNAP beneficiaries who love pizza! While Domino does not accept EBT at all of its locations, there are currently 60 locations across the United States where eligible individuals can use their EBT benefits to purchase hot, prepared meals through the Restaurant Meals Program.
This program is designed to help homeless, elderly, or disabled individuals access nutritious and convenient meals, and it includes Domino’s delicious pizza as an option.
If you qualify for the Restaurant Meals Program, you can enjoy the convenience of ordering a hot pizza with your SNAP EBT benefits at participating Domino locations.
How To Use EBT At Dominoes?
If you are eligible for the Restaurant Meals Program and want to use your EBT benefits to purchase hot, prepared meals at a participating Domino’s location, then you need to know the following steps-
1. Visit one of the 60 participating Domino locations in the United States.
2. Inform the Domino’s staff member that you would like to use your EBT benefits to purchase a hot, prepared meal.
3. Provide your EBT card to the staff member, who will swipe it to complete the transaction.
4. You will receive your hot, delicious pizza or other meal once your purchase is approved.
Read– Does Winco Take EBT?
What Dominos Locations Accept EBT?
Currently, 60 Dominos locations across the United States have been authorized to accept EBT through the Restaurant Meals Program.
These locations are scattered across ten states and are subject to change, so it’s always a good idea to check with your local Dominos or SNAP office for the most up-to-date information.
Here is a list of the states and cities where participating Dominos locations can be found-
1. Arizona: Phoenix
2. California: Bakersfield, Fresno, Los Angeles, Modesto, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Ana
3. Kentucky: Lexington, Louisville
4. Maryland: Baltimore
5. Michigan: Detroit, Flint, Saginaw
6. Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno
7. Ohio: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus
8. Oregon: Portland
9. Pennsylvania: Philadelphia
10. Texas: Austin, Dallas, El Paso, Houston, San Antonio
Does Domino’s Accept Food Stamps?
Dominos accepts food stamps only at selected locations authorized to participate in the Restaurant Meals Program.
Does Domino’s Take SNAP Benefits?
Yes, Domino’s accepts SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits as a form of payment for online or in-store purchases. SNAP benefits are used to purchase eligible food items at authorized retailers, such as grocery stores and farmers’ markets.
While Domino also participates in the Restaurant Meals Program at selected locations, allowing eligible individuals to use their EBT benefits to purchase prepared meals, this program is subject to specific eligibility requirements and is unavailable.
Is There A Special Menu For EBT Users At Domino?
No, there is no special menu for EBT users at Domino. Instead, eligible individuals can order from Domino’s regular menu and use their EBT benefits to pay for eligible items through the Restaurant Meals Program.
The regular menu at Domino typically includes a variety of pizzas, sides, and desserts. The pizza options include a range of toppings and crust styles, such as classic hand-tossed, thin crust, and pan pizza.
Customers can also choose from various sides, including breadsticks, chicken wings, and salads. Dominos also offers a selection of desserts, including cinnamon bread twists and chocolate lava crunch cakes.
The menu may vary by location, and Domino frequently introduces new menu items and limited-time specials. Hence, checking with your local Dominos for the latest offerings is always a good idea.
Read– Does Kroger Accept EBT?
Can I Use EBT To Pay For Domino’s Online?
You cannot use EBT to pay for Dominos online, as EBT benefits are unavailable for online orders.
Does Domino’s Accept EBT For In-Store Pickup Orders?
Domino’s locations in certain states participate in the Restaurant Meals Program, which allows eligible individuals to use their EBT benefits to purchase select prepared meals, including in-store pickup orders at participating locations.
Therefore, some Dominos locations may accept EBT for in-store pickup orders, but this acceptance is subject to specific eligibility requirements and unavailable in all areas.
What Items Can I Purchase With EBT At Domino?
Suppose you are eligible for the Restaurant Meals Program and want to use your EBT benefits to purchase select prepared meals at a participating Domino location. In that case, specific guidelines exist on what items can be purchased.
Under the program, eligible individuals can purchase prepared meals, such as pizza, for immediate consumption.
However, there are some restrictions on what items can be purchased with EBT benefits, and it’s important to note that EBT benefits cannot be used to pay for delivery fees, tips, or non-food items, such as drinks or desserts.
What Do I Do If My EBT Payment Is Declined At Domino’s?
If your EBT payment is declined at Dominos, there are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue-
1. Check Your EBT Balance: Ensure you have enough funds on your EBT card to cover the purchase. You can check your balance by calling the toll-free customer service number on the back of your EBT card or logging into your account on your state’s EBT website.
2. Verify That The Purchase Is Eligible: Confirm that the items you are trying to purchase are eligible under the Restaurant Meals Program and that the Domino’s location you are visiting is participating in the program.
3. Ask For Assistance: If you are having trouble using your EBT card, ask the Domino’s staff for assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or provide an alternative payment method.
4. Contact Your EBT Provider: If you are still having trouble, contact your EBT provider’s customer service line for assistance. They may be able to provide more information on why the payment was declined and how to resolve the issue.
It’s important to note that EBT fraud is taken seriously and can result in penalties, including loss of benefits and possible criminal charges. Therefore, using your EBT benefits responsibly and only for eligible items is essential.
Domino’s does not generally accept EBT as a form of payment for online or in-store purchases.
However, selected Domino locations in certain states participate in the Restaurant Meals Program, allowing eligible individuals to use their EBT benefits to purchase select prepared meals, such as pizza, intended for immediate consumption.
This program is subject to specific eligibility requirements and unavailable at all Domino’s locations.
It’s important to check with your local Dominos or SNAP office for more information on EBT acceptance and eligibility.