Like most Return Policies Fingerhut Return Policy is a set of guidelines composed of only thinking about solving customer return queries.
Sometimes we may buy something from a particular brand and repent of our choice after receiving it.
Then we get worried about thinking about what we should do then.
You can easily return your product and get your money back or a replacement product by exchanging it.
The brand has no hidden charges.
Fingerhut is a famous American company set up by William Fingerhut and his brother Manny in 1948.
It is headquartered in Saint Cloud, Minnesota, in the U.S.
Let’s have a look at the Fingerhut Return Policy.
What is the Fingerhut Return Policy?
Fingerhut is striving its best to provide the best possible services to its customers.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return the product within 60 days from the date of the order.
The customers will be responsible for paying for the return shipping cost, excluding the damaged or defective products.
You must return the complete product in its original packaging. A partial return is not accepted.
As per the Fingerhut Return Policy, face masks, hand sanitizer, clearance sales, and customized products are final sales and non-returnable.
Fingerhut accepts the return for the following products within 30 days from the date of order:
● Computers, televisions, tablets (and other devices related to the internet), camcorders, digital cameras, video game systems, drones, air conditioners, air purifiers, heaters, generators, air mattresses, and holiday decorations.
● A defective or damaged cell phone can be returned only, and exchanges are for an identical device.
● Music, movies, video games, and software must be returned unopened with the factory seal unbroken, and exchanges are for identical items
How do I return products/items to Fingerhut?
If you want to return products or items to Fingerhut, you need to do this on or before 60 days from the date of receiving the product.
The steps you need to follow to return your product are as follows:
● First, you must fill out the packing slip return form. Then you have to cut the shipping label from the bottom of the form.
● Then, you have to place the return form and the item you want to return in a box.
● Then, you must affix the shipping label to the outside box. The old labels or bar codes must be removed.
● Then you need to ship the package. Do not forget to keep the tracking number until you get the refund.
Fingerhut Return Policy for Damaged or Defective items
If you have received a damaged or defective item, you must return the product using the prepaid return label included with your package.
If you have lost the packing slip or return label, you may sign into your account and go to My Orders.
Then you need to click on the returns center, select the order or items, and click the print return label button.
They will generate a return label and a packing slip. You will be able to return your product completely free of cost.
When will I get my refund from Fingerhut?
You will get your refund from Fingerhut within 15 days as soon as they receive your return package.
How many Days does Fingerhut take for product exchange?
Fingerhut takes 15 days for product exchange. They will send you an email as soon as they place your exchange order.
Fingerhut Return Policy without original return label
If you have lost the original return label, you may sign in to your account and go to the My Orders section.
Then you need to click on the Returns center.
Then you must select the order and the items you want to return.
Then you need to click on the Print Label Button.
You will then get a printed copy of your return label and packing slip.
Then you need to ship the product to the following address:
6250 Ridgewood Road St. Cloud,
How much does Fingerhut Charge for Return Shipping?
Fingerhut charges $7.95 as a return shipping fee if you use their prepaid shipping label.
But for returning oversized or heavy items, Fingerhut will deduct a charge of $50 as a shipping fee from your refund.
Fingerhut does not provide free return labels for returning such items.
You need to contact customer service if you want to return such products.
How do I get a return label from Fingerhut?
If you have lost the original return label, you have to follow the steps to get your return label from Fingerhut:
● First, you must sign into your account and go to the My Orders section.
● Then you need to click on the Returns center.
● Then, you have to select the order and the items that you want to return.
● Then, you need to click on the Print Label Button.
● Finally, you will get a printed copy of your return label and packing slip.
What is the Fingerhut Return Address?
The return address of Fingerhut is as follows:
6250 Ridgewood Road St. Cloud,
So you must go through this article and maintain the timeframe to return a product to Fingerhut.
From the next, your shopping will be great fun.
Read About Other Return Policy