After Purchasing any product from Forever New, if you realize that the product is not as your expectations. Don’t worry. You can easily return the unsatisfied product by knowing the Forever New Return Policy & Its return instructions.
If you want to return a product that has been bought online, you will get two options: you can either return your product through the post to their online store or in-store as per their return policy.
- 1 What is Forever New Return Policy?
- 1.1 Forever New Return Policy Return Process?
- 1.2 What is the Forever New Return Policy Conditions?
- 1.3 Can I return my store Purchase online?
- 1.4 What products does Forever New not accept as a Return?
- 1.5 What is the Forever New Return Policy for Gift cards?
- 1.6 Does Forever New accept returns if I purchase their product from another store?
- 1.7 What should I do to receive Faulty Goods?
- 1.8 Conclusion
What is Forever New Return Policy?
According to the Forever New Return Policy. You can return the product to Forever New within 14 days from the date of your Purchase.
You have to be careful when you are purchasing swimwear as the company will not allow you to return the swimwear due to your change of mind.
If you have received faulty swimwear, you are recommended not to return the product in-store; rather, you should return the product by following their online returns process.
The company sometimes sells items that are specified as samples or seconds in-store, which may contain defects, cuts, or other shortcomings.
So, you have to choose them very carefully as the company will not give you a refund or exchange due to a change of mind or for faults specified before purchasing.
Forever New Return Policy Return Process?
You may return your product through the post to their online store, or you may return them in-store.
If you want to initiate an online exchange yin have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
HOW TO create AN ONLINE RETURN REQUEST
● You have to go to forevernew.com.au/returns
If you have an account with Forever New, you may enter your email address and password under ‘Existing customers, then you have to select ‘Login.’
If you have checked out as a guest, you must enter your email address and order number under ‘Don’t have an account?’, then select ‘Login.’
● Then you must locate the order you wish to return and select ‘RETURN ITEMS.’ Remember that the company will not accept your return if you return the product after more than 14 days.
● Then you need to accept the ‘Rules of Returns.’ You have to select the products you wish to return, complete the given form, and then you are allowed to continue.
● If you want to make an exchange, you have to present your shipping address.
If you requested an exchange, you must confirm your shipping address, select ‘USE A DIFFERENT ADDRESS’ to update, and select ‘CONTINUE.’
● As soon as the company receives your return package, it will send you a confirmation mail.
● You need to review your return details to ensure all information is proper and complete, then select ‘CONTINUE.’
● You need to select ‘CONFIRM AND PAY’ to pay for your returns postage label and finalize the return.
Once you’ve submitted your return request, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing your pre-paid returns postage label.
You need to follow the journey of your item journey back to their warehouse by using the tracking number provided on your returns postage label.
What is the Forever New Return Policy Conditions?
Forever New always tries to make you happy with your purchase. But if you have changed your mind about your purchase, the company will allow you to exchange your product, offer a gift card, or refund your original payment method. But for this, you have to maintain the following conditions:
● You must return the product within 14 days from the delivery date.
● You must provide your original Forever New invoice (receipt) when returning the item.
The product is in a resellable condition. All the original tags and seen labels must be intact. The product must be unworn, unopened, and unused.
You must complete the online return request and process it if you want to return it online.
Forever New has the full right to reject an exchange or refund on change-of-mind items if you cannot meet these conditions. Forever New will not approve a bank statement as proof of purchase.
Can I return my store Purchase online?
No, you can not return your store purchase online. You need to return them in-store only.
What products does Forever New not accept as a Return?
Forever New is very sorry to announce that it can not accept a return or exchange for some products if you want to return them due to a change of mind. This is done so for hygienic reasons. Forever New does not accept the following products as a return:
● Cosmetics and Fragrances
● Hair accessories and Headwear
● Pierced Jewellery
● Underwear Accessories
● Underwear and Undergarments
What is the Forever New Return Policy for Gift cards?
You will not be able to get a replacement or a refund for gift cards. You have to remember that any gift cards purchased in or delivered to an address in NSW from 31 March 2018 or in SA from 10 December 2018 will expire three years after the activation date. All other gift cards will expire within 12 months of the date of activation.
Does Forever New accept returns if I purchase their product from another store?
Forever New does not accept returns if you purchase their product from another store. The return policy is not the same.
What should I do to receive Faulty Goods?
In case you have received a faulty product, you need to contact their customer service team as soon as possible to get the best possible assistance.
We have provided all the details about the Forever New Return Policy. By reading this article, you can easily return an unwanted product to Forever New.