Gap Factory has introduced a convincing Gap Factory Return Policy for customer satisfaction. They always try to make the customers happy.
Gap Factory is a famous American clothing brand founded by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher in 1969. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in the U.S. The company operates all over the world.
In this article, we will discuss the Gap Factory Return Policy in detail.
- 1 What is Gap Factory Return Policy?
- 1.1 How to Return Gap Factory Items by Mail?
- 1.2 How to return Gap Factory Items in-store?
- 1.3 Can I return or Exchange Gap Factory items if I purchase them from another brand or store?
- 1.4 Gap Factory Return Policy for Gift
- 1.5 How can I create a Mailing Label for Gap Factory Return?
- 1.6 Can I return Gap Factory to Old Navy?
- 1.7 Can I return Gap factory at Gap?
- 1.8 Final Words
What is Gap Factory Return Policy?
Gap Factory always tries its best to satisfy customers by providing high-quality products. But when you are not completely happy with your purchase, you may return the product a get a full refund. They also have an excellent exchange policy that allows you to exchange any product and get a new size, color, or style.
You have to pay no additional cost if you return any product using a prepaid return shipping label. Gap Factory also offers free returns if you return any product in-store. You will get a deadline of 30 days from the date of shipping to initiate your return process of the products that you have purchased from Gap, Old Navy, and the Banana Republic. The products you have purchased from Athleta can be returned within 60 days from the shipping date.
The Gap Factory return policy strictly notes that the hygienic liner and the tags must be attached for returning swimwear. Sunglasses must be returned within 60 days from the date of purchase along with the original tags, purchase receipt, and complimentary case.
How to Return Gap Factory Items by Mail?
If you want to return Gap Factory items by mail, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- You must select the items you want to return and create a prepaid UPS return label to initiate your return process by following the interactive returns process.
- Then you must pack the items you want to return in their original packaging. Do not forget to place the packing slip that you have got through the interactive returns process inside the package.
- Then you have to attach the return shipping label outside the return package.
- Then you have to ship the package. If you have chosen UPS, you must drop the package off at your nearest UPS location.
How to return Gap Factory Items in-store?
If you want to return Gap Factory items in-store, you have to find the nearest store location. You must bring the item you want to return in its original packaging along with the shipping confirmation email or actual credit card you used when purchasing the item at the store. Then you must tell the sales associate that you wish to return the item. If you want more info, you may feel free to contact them or visit your local store immediately.
Can I return or Exchange Gap Factory items if I purchase them from another brand or store?
No, you can not return or exchange Gap Factory items if you have purchased them for another brand or store. The item must be of the same brand or store. To return a product purchased from gapfactiry.com, you must initiate the return process, not to a Gap store.
Gap Factory Return Policy for Gift
You may return or exchange a gift completely free of cost by using their prepaid return shipping label. If you return a gift card, you will get the refund in the original form of payment. You can use the gift cards in-store and online at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, and Athleta. You may return a gift both in-store and by mail.
How can I create a Mailing Label for Gap Factory Return?
To create a mailing label for Gap Factory return, you must create a prepaid UPS return shipping label using their interactive returns process. You must provide the packing slip you received through the interactive returns process inside the package. COD deliveries are not accepted. You have to pay for the shipping if you do not want to use their prepaid shipping label. Original shipping and handling charges are also non-refundable.
No, you can not return Gap Factory to Old Navy. You have to return it to the Gap Factory retail store or online.
Can I return Gap factory at Gap?
No, you can not return Gap Factory items at Gap. You have to visit a Gap Factory retail store to return it, or you may return it online.
Now you must go through this article and know the Gap Factory Return Policy very well when shopping with it.
Read About Other Return Policy
- JCPenney Employee Work Schedule (Flexibility in Scheduling) - February 2, 2023
- Wayfair Gift Card Balance (Check Balance, Where To Purchase) - February 1, 2023
- Lowes Overnight Stocker (Hours, Responsibilities, Pay) - February 1, 2023