In this article, we will learn about LensCrafters Return Policy so you can buy LensCrafters eyewear.
Lens Rafters is a famous eyewear company set up in March 1983 by E. Dean Butler.
It is an international retailer of prescription eyewear as well as prescription sunglasses.
You can have your unique eyewear and high-quality lenses from LensCrafters.
All the latest types of lenses and eyewear are available in the store and on the online platform of LensCrafters.
They also provide customized eyewear according to the needs of their customers, but they are non-returnable.
Sometimes we do not like our product after buying and taking it our home.
That is why LensCrafters has a return policy that is very beneficial for the customers.
They allow you to return your eyewear without any difficulties.
What is LensCrafters Return Policy?
If you want to return your eyewear, you can do so without difficulty.
You may return the eyewear and get a full refund or replace it within 30 days.
If you have made an online purchase, the timeline of 30 days will start from the delivery date.
On the other hand, if you have purchased the eyewear directly from the store, the 30-day period starts from that particular date.
You will not be allowed to return your eyewear for accidental damages, scratches, breakage, or theft.
The returns are accepted in all the locations, along with online purchases made on LensCrafters.com, RayBan.com, and Oakley.com.
All products are eligible for return in-store except for custom prescription eyewear.
You will get the refund within five business days. The time depends on your bank.
LensCrafters Return Policy for Online Purchase
If you want to return the eyewear that you have purchased online from LensCrafters, you have to follow a few simple steps that are mentioned below:
- First, you have to open the website of LensCrafters from where you have made the purchase.
- Then you have to visit the return request page.
- You must select the item you want to return along with order details on that page.
- You will get an email from them within 48 hours to let you know the update of your return requests. They will email you a prepaid shipping label if your return request is approved.
- You must take a printout of the prepaid shipping label as soon as you get the email with the prepaid shipping label.
- Then you must pack the eyewear properly in the original box given to you at the delivery time.
- Then you have to stick the prepaid shipping label on the box and send it back to LensCrafters.
- As soon as they receive the return package will refund your money on the card you used when purchasing the eyewear. It may take 7-10 days to get the process done.
- They will send you an email with the confirmation of your refund. But if it is delayed, you may contact their customer service.
This is to inform you that you are also allowed to return your online purchase in-store.
LensCrafters Return Policy for In-Store Purchases
The return policy for in-store purchases in LensCrafters is straightforward. You must follow the simple steps mentioned below if you want to return your in-store purchase.
- You must take the eyewear to the same store where you bought it.
- The return is eligible only for original and undamaged products.
- You should not forget to bring the original receipt with you.
- Then they will initiate your return process.
- You may take a refund or a replacement for it according to your wish.
When will I get a Refund from LensCrafters?
In case you have returned online, they will start your refund process after they receive the return package and check whether the product is eligible for return or not.
You will get the refund in your original form of payment.
As soon as they initiate the refund, you will get an information email from them.
However, for in-store returns, the refund will be initiated instantly.
But for an online return, you must wait for 7-10 business days to get the refund from the date they receive the product at their warehouse.
LensCrafters Return Policy Without Receipt
LensCrafters will not allow you to return your product without the original receipt.
You must show valid proof of your purchase; otherwise, they will not approve your return request.
LensCrafters Return Policy After 30 Days
Any eyewear will not be eligible for return if the timeframe of 30 days provided by LensCrafters is over.
You can use your warranty for one year. Glass cleaning, tearing, and many services are given in the warranty period.
This is all you need to know about LensCrafters Return Policy.
You must know every key aspect of LensCrafters’ Return Policy very well.
If you want to return a pair of Ray-Ban Stories, you must contact customer care.
The executive of LensCrafters‘ customer care will guide you on how to initiate your return process.
If you have any more queries regarding the LensCrafters return policy, there is a live chat option on which you can chat with them and get your answers.
Otherwise, you may call on their given number and get your answers.
Indeed LensCrafters Return Policy is straightforward enough, but you have to keep in mind that the given timeframe frame should not be over if you want to initiate a return of your eyewear.
You have to keep the product as original as you have received it. Otherwise, your return request may not be approved.
In this article, we have provided all the details about LensCrafters’ return policy.
Now you can buy your favorite eyewear without tension as there is a return policy if you do not like it.
Read About Other Return Policy