After purchasing any Auto Parts from NAPA. If you are unsatisfied with your Purchase. Not to worry, you can easily return it by knowing the NAPA Return Policy.
NAPA Auto Parts was first introduced to the market in 1925. It is popular for selling replacement automotive parts and accessories. It is based in Atlanta, Georgia, in the U.S.
- 1 What is the NAPA Return Policy?
- 1.1 Can you return things to NAPA without a receipt?
- 1.2 How to return a product to Napa Auto Parts?
- 1.3 How long does it take to get a refund from Napa Auto Parts?
- 1.4 How Much Does NAPA Auto Parts Charge for Return Shipping?
- 1.5 What is the process for exchanging products with Napa Auto Parts?
- 1.6 What products does NAPA not accept as a return?
- 1.7 What is the NAPA Return Policy after 30 days?
- 1.8 Conclusion
What is the NAPA Return Policy?
The company prioritizes satisfying its customers. If by any chance, you are not completely happy with your purchase, the company accommodates returns or exchanges for you.
You have to return or exchange the product on or before 30 days from the same shipping date. You can return most items very easily.
Can you return things to NAPA without a receipt?
No, you can not return things to NAPA without a receipt.
How to return a product to Napa Auto Parts?
If you want to return a product to Napa Auto Parts, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
● You must first call 855-392-5646 or email [email protected] to get detailed instructions and an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number.
You will not be qualified to initiate a return for a product without an RGA number. You have to keep your order number, contact details, and reason for your return ready when you call them.
● The products you send back must be new and in a resalable condition. You have to pack the items in their original packaging along with the hardware, instructions, components, etc.
The company will not accept used, painted, scratched, drilled, bent, or modified items.
● You have to ship the products in their original carton and attach the Returned Goods Authorization number on the outside of the container that will be visible. You have to call or email the tracking number you have received.
How long does it take to get a refund from Napa Auto Parts?
The company will reimburse the amount you paid in the original payment method. Once the company receives and verifies your return package, it will issue your refund within 3-5 business days.
How Much Does NAPA Auto Parts Charge for Return Shipping?
If the site or the manufacturer made an error or the product has a defect, the company will allow you to return the product free of charge, including return shipping costs.
But if you return the product because you do not like it, the company will cut down on the return shipping cost from your final refundable amount.
What is the process for exchanging products with Napa Auto Parts?
If you want to exchange products with NAPA Auto Parts, you have to follow the conditions given below:
● You will be responsible for paying a 15% service fee if you want to exchange a product and get a different replacement.
● The company will refund or charge your original payment method if there is any difference in pricing along with the applicable shipping charges.
● The company may ship your replacement item before receiving your return package at your request. If they do not get the original item within ten days, you will be responsible for paying the entire cost of the item you replaced and any applicable fees.
● The customer has to bear all return shipping charges.
● Items like snow plows and salt spreaders are unable to be returned. You can only exchange them.
What products does NAPA not accept as a return?
● There are some products for which the company does not accommodate returns unless there is a manufacturing defect or error. They are as follows:
● If the product is not in a new and resellable condition, such as items without their original packaging, items with missing hardware, instructions, or other parts that were delivered with the original order,
● If you have installed or made any alterations to the product, such as you are returning used items, painted items, or bent, scratched, or damaged items,
● The made-to-order items like seat covers, dashboard covers, and car covers.
● The made-to-order items in which monograms or embroidered logos were included
● Clearance, closeout, and liquidation of items.
● Roof racks and cargo carriers
● Cargo liners and floor mats.
● Any Eibach items
● special orders
What is the NAPA Return Policy after 30 days?
After 30 days, your product will not be eligible to be returned. You will be able to get a manufacturer’s warranty for such items. You have to follow the particular policies and procedures of the manufacturer.
We have tried to provide the details about the NAPA Return Policy. Now it is your turn to go through this article very well if you are planning to purchase NAPA Auto Parts to avoid future inconvenience.
- JCPenney Employee Work Schedule (Flexibility in Scheduling) - February 2, 2023
- Wayfair Gift Card Balance (Check Balance, Where To Purchase) - February 1, 2023
- Lowes Overnight Stocker (Hours, Responsibilities, Pay) - February 1, 2023