Northern Tool introduced a great and convincing return policy for the customers only so they can be completely satisfied. In this article, we will discuss the Northern Tool Return Policy in detail so that all your confusion gets wiped away after reading this.
Northern Tool is the retailer and manufacturer of light industrial equipment. It was set up in 1981 by Don Kotula. The company is headquartered in Burnsville, Minnesota.
In 1991, Northern Tool inaugurated its private manufacturing unit. Amd with it also initiated a new brand, named NorthStar. Not only the manufacturing unit but also it governs multiple distribution centers. It was 2008 when Northern Tool finally launched its e-commerce site to benefit worldwide customers.
- 1 What is the Northern Tool Return Policy?
- 1.1 What Criteria do I need to follow before returning to Northern Tool?
- 1.2 What are the exceptions in the Northern Tool Return Policy?
- 1.3 Northern Tool Return Policy for retail store Purchase
- 1.4 Northern Tool Return Policy for Online Purchase
- 1.5 Does Northern Tool accept a Damaged product return?
- 1.6 Conclusion
What is the Northern Tool Return Policy?
Are you feeling upset after purchasing a false product from Northern Tool? It may raise your heartbeats because you have already invested a lumpsum amount behind the product. In this particular situation, you are the return policy in your hand. How will you use it? Let’s share all the information regarding the return policy of Northern Tool.
Northern Tool allows the customers to initiate a return whether the product is purchased from a retail location or shipped from the factory. But the Northern Tool applies two conditions for the products to be qualified for a return. One is the product must be returned on or before 60 days from the delivery date, and the other is the product you are returning must be unused or has a manufacturing defect.
The customers will be responsible for paying a 15% restocking fee if they do not follow the conditions; moreover, if they initiate a return from a factory-shipped product, they have to bear a 15% restocking fee.
What Criteria do I need to follow before returning to Northern Tool?
The criteria you need to follow before returning to Northern Tool are as follows:
● If you want to return or exchange a product, you must realize the return or exchange request within 60 days of delivery.
● The product you are returning must be in unused or defective condition. Otherwise, you will be responsible for paying a 15% restocking fee.
● If you return factory-shipped products, you must pay a 15% restocking fee.
● You can not return the factory-shipped products directly to Northern Tool. First, you have to get the return approval from the manufacturer.
● If you have learned your product through the mail, you must wait 2-4 weeks to get your return processed.
● You will get refunds for the price of the product only. They won’t refund the shipping charges.
What are the exceptions in the Northern Tool Return Policy?
The exceptions in the Northern Tool Return Policy are as follows:
● Northern Tool will not accept returns for gas and diesel-powered products if you have given it gas or oil. But here is some good news for you. You can still go to an authorized service center and repair the product even after it has been gassed or oiled. You will get the warranty coverage.
● Northern Tool does not accept returns for NorTrac equipment, surface cleaners, winches, gang reels, reconditioned forklifts, DVDs, CDs, books, blueprints, videos, clearance, and electronic auction items. They are all considered to be non-returnable products.
Northern Tool Return Policy for retail store Purchase
If you have made a retail store purchase from Northern Tool and want to return it, you have to visit any Northern Tool retail store location.
Northern Tool Return Policy for Online Purchase
You will get two options if you want to return your online purchase from Northern Tool. They are as follows:
Initiate a return to a Northern Tool + Equipment Store
You may return the product to your nearest Northern Tool + Equipment Store if you have purchased a product catalog. You must bring the product you want to return to the retail store along with the packing slip, order #, or valid return authorization number given to you by their customer service department.
Initiate A return to Northerntool.com through phone or email
If you want to return your online purchase to Northern Tool via poor email, you must first call their customer service center at 1-800-222-5321durin during working hours. They will issue a return authorization number or RMA. You may also send them an email to get your return authorization number. You will get replies within 24 hours. They are available from Monday to Friday, except for holidays.
Then you need to print the return form on the back of your original invoice. You must fill out the form and write the return authorization number in the given space. You must use the return form as a new shipping label. Then you have to attach it to the outside of the return package. Then you have to ship the package. You may ship the package by using the courier as per your choice.
Does Northern Tool accept a Damaged product return?
Yes, Northern Tool accepts a damaged product return. You have to inform Northern Tool about this. But before this, you have to inform the carrier that delivered your package, and it must be done within 24 hours after delivery. If the damage has been caused after signing for delivered products, the company will not be responsible for this.
Here is a detailed description of the Northern Tool Return Policy that must be gone through to know the return policy very well. You have to keep in mind that the return deadline should not be exceeded.
Read About Other Return Policy
- Dillards Return Policy (**Detailed Return Guide**) - September 25, 2022
- Costco Pizza how many Slices (We share in-depth Detailed) - September 25, 2022
- Ingles Pharmacy Hours- Today, Open, Close, Saturday, Sunday - September 25, 2022