Sometimes we don’t get satisfied with our purchase then we begin to think about what to do with it. Many questions will come to your mind if you do not know the return policy. If you want to know all about the Pretty Little Thing Return Policy, this article is for you.
Pretty Little Thing is a UK-based company famous as a fast-fashion retailer that sells products for mainly 16-24 years old women. Boohoo Group owns this company and provides its services across the UK, Ireland, Australia, the US, France, the Middle East, and North Africa.
- 1 What is the Pretty Little Thing Return Policy?
- 1.1 Does Pretty Little Thing offer a free return?
- 1.2 Pretty Little Thing Return Policy for Faulty Products?
- 1.3 How long does it take to process my Pretty Little Thing Return?
- 1.4 How can I track my Pretty Little Thing Return Status?
- 1.5 How do I return my Product from the USA?
- 1.6 How Long do I have to return Pretty Little Thing Items?
- 1.7 Conclusion
What is the Pretty Little Thing Return Policy?
Below we share Return Portal Link
The conditions for the Pretty Little thing Return Policy are as follows:
● Pretty Little Thing recommends that customers need to return their products on or before 28 days from the date of receiving their order.
● To qualify for a return, you must return an unworn and unwashed product.
● You will be unable to return grooming products, pierced jewelry, and swimwear for health and hygiene reasons if you have removed the hygiene seal.
● If you want a trial on your shoes, you must try them indoors.
● All the original tags must be intact to the Product you are returning.
● Pretty Little Thing will not accept returns for beauty products and accessories.
● If you want to return a product to Pretty Little Thing, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping cost.
● You should keep the proof of your postage until you get a refund from Pretty Little Thing.
Here is the Return Portal
Does Pretty Little Thing offer a free return?
No, Pretty Little Thing does not offer a free return. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping charges. You must return your package via standard trackable service. You will get a return label in your delivery package for local returns.
Pretty Little Thing Return Policy for Faulty Products?
If you have received a faulty product from Pretty Little Thing, you need to contact their customer service to get the best possible solution for it. You must provide a photo of your faulty item and your order number. They will either exchange the Product or give you a full refund.
How long does it take to process my Pretty Little Thing Return?
Pretty Little Thing tries to process all the returns as early as possible. If you have returned your Product by using their Returns portal, your returns will be processed within 3-5 working days from the date of dropping off your return package at your local post office or collection point. It will take a little bit extra time during occasions. If you do not get your refund within 14 days from the date of returning the item, you need to contact them with your order ID and return tracking details.
How can I track my Pretty Little Thing Return Status?
The company will send you an email as soon as they process your return. Remember that it may take 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account as per the card user.
How do I return my Product from the USA?
If you want to return your Product from the USA, you have to simply visit their Returns portal. They will provide you a refund within 3-5 business days from the date of dropping off your return package at your local post office or collection point.
All you need to do is simply pack the item you want to return in its original packaging or a sturdy, secure waterproof package. All the original tags and labels must be attached to the Product. Then you have to go to their Returns portal to print your return label. Then you have to drop off your return package at your local post office. They will send you a confirmation email so that you can track your package and keep it as proof of your return.
How Long do I have to return Pretty Little Thing Items?
For the customers of the USA, Pretty Little Thing offers a 28-day return policy. If the customers are not satisfied with their purchase, they may return their Product on or before 28 days from the date of receiving the order. You have to return the Product in its original packaging.
So you have found that the Pretty Little Thing Return Policy is simple. You just have to keep in mind the return timeframe.
- JCPenney Employee Work Schedule (Flexibility in Scheduling) - February 2, 2023
- Wayfair Gift Card Balance (Check Balance, Where To Purchase) - February 1, 2023
- Lowes Overnight Stocker (Hours, Responsibilities, Pay) - February 1, 2023