Some companies are best known for their customer-friendly policies one such company that has set new benchmarks with its policies and regulations is Princess Polly. Princess Polly return policy grabbed customers’ attention and made the company into a brand. In this article, we will explain what is Princess Polly Return policy. So, if you have recently bought a product from Princess Polly and are not happy with it, you don’t need to worry. Read this article to know what to do with the product.
What is Princess Polly Return Policy?
Princess Polly’s return policy in the UK is fairly normal. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase under this Policy, including sale items. For sanitary concerns, only a few goods are not returnable.
What are the things you need to remember when returning any Princess Polly product?
The Princess Polly return Policy indicates that if you are displeased with your purchase and want to return it, you may do so as follows:
- You have 30 days from delivery to return your Princess Polly products for a refund or a gift card.
- According to Princess Pollyreturn policy in Australia and Princess Polly returns Policy in the UK does not accept returns from outside Australia or UK and does not give exchanges or shop credit.
- To be eligible for a return, items must be brand new, unworn, and unwashed, with all original tags remaining attached.
- Swimwear returns are only accepted if the hygiene seal on the goods is still intact.
- Princess Polly accepts returns for items that are on sale in the UK.
- Princess Pollyreturn policy in UK and Princess Pollyreturn policy in Australia accept returns on sale products.
- The company will not reimburse the postage costs you paid when you placed your order.
- You can complain about defective or unfinished orders to [email protected], and the firm will look into it and take measures accordingly.
What products are not covered under Princess Polly return Policy?
Before you ask for a replacement, refund, or gift card in exchange for the product you purchased from Princess Polly you need to know the products covered under Princess Polly return Policy to avoid any confusion.
Yes, most products purchased from Princess Polly can indeed be easily returned, and you can either ask for a refund or a gift card or exchange the product for a new one if you find the product to be defective or are for some reason not happy with the product quality.
But there are exceptions to the rule. Some products cannot be returned because of hygienic reasons. Princess Polly is very particular about people’s concerns and strictly follows their rules. Some products that are meant for personal use, like underwear, cosmetics, beauty equipment, and even earrings, are not covered under Princess Polly return Policy either in UK or Australia.
If you buy any beauty tool, cosmetics like lipstick, or undergarments from Princess Polly, these products cannot be returned or replaced if the seal is broken. However, if you order them by mistake and wish to cancel your order while the product is still in transit, you can initiate a refund.
According to Princes Polly Return Policy, what’s the best way to get a return started?
You need to visit Princess Polly’s official website and perform the following steps
- look under “Help & FAQ.” An option for Returns and Exchanges will be located under this section.
- Choose the country where the item will be returned.
- Choose “start a return” from the drop-down menu.
How do I return a Princess Polly Product?
According to Princess Polly return Policy in the UK and Princess Polly Return Policy in Australia, any product you buy, excluding undergarments, earrings, and beauty tools, should be returned in a particular state to ensure the return has been successfully initiated.
Therefore, keep a few things in mind before you ask for a refund, gift card, or choose to exchange your product as per Princess Polly’s Return Policy.
- You’ll need your order number as well as your zip code.
- Only 30 days after receiving an item may it be returned. If you keep the product for more than 30 days, it is not eligible for a refund and cannot be returned. Therefore, ensure any product you buy from Princess Polly should be sent back within the 30- day window from the date of purchase.
- You can print a return label and return the things that way.
- You can drop off your belongings at a specific spot and have them transported back.
- If you’re returning an item because it’s broken or defective, send an email to [email protected]. They place a greater emphasis on these returns than on others.
How do I know which method to choose when returning any Princess Polly Product?
Since Princess Polly return Policy in UK and Australia gives you more than one option when returning a product, it’s often difficult to decide for the customer which method would be most suitable for them. Usually, when you are in two minds, always choose a cost-effective and fast method.
- If you want a refund, the cheapest alternative is to drop off the things at the indicated location rather than printing a return label and shipping the items that way. The manner of drop-off is completely free.
- If you request a refund and choose to print the label, the reimbursement will be reduced by $6.95.
- Either technique is good if you’re swapping items. When it comes to swaps, both options are free.
How Do I go about returning a Princess Polly Product according to Princess Polly Return Policy?
If it is your first time and you wish to return a particular product, you must follow the following steps.
- On the Princess Polly website, go to the Returns page.
- Provide your order number as proof of purchase along with the ZIP code for shipping.
- Choose the items to be returned and the reason for the return.
- Pack your belongings, including your receipt.
- Attach the return label to the package after printing it.
- Drop off your stuff at a carrier site near you.
- Princess Polly will withhold a $6.95 fee from your return to cover foreign shipping costs.
Please note any Princess Polly product that does not bear the tag on it cannot be returned according to the Princess Polly return Policy. Therefore, do not return the tag if you think of returning the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below we share some FAQs related to the topic of “Princess Polly Return Policy”
1〉 How long would it take for me to receive my money?
Allow seven business days to process the return after you’ve gone through and mailed back the things you needed to return.
2〉 What if I’d rather have an exchange than a refund?
According to the Princess Polly return policy in Australia and UK, the things that can be replaced and reimbursed are the same. Any items that do not follow the sanitary return criteria will still be unavailable for exchange. If Princess Polly does not have the things you desire in exchange for your return, you will receive a refund.
3〉 How long will it take for exchanges to be processed?
It takes far less time to process an exchange than to process a return. The exchange is processed after the return is dropped off and scanned. If there are additional Princess Polly products you are interested in, this is a far better return procedure than requesting a refund. You won’t have to wait seven days for a refund like you would with a refund.
4〉 Is there anything I can’t return?
While Princess Polly provides a simple return process for things that may be returned and is unconcerned with the reason for the returns, certain items are out-of-stock.
- restrictions such as
- Swimwear that has had the sanitary seal removed
- Items that have been worn and cleaned
- Instruments for beauty
- Tags removed from items
- Cosmetics are a type of substance that is used
- Underwear or other types of lingerie
5〉 Are duties and taxes refundable?
Duties and taxes are non-refundable once your package has been dispatched.
6〉 Can I return two orders in the same box?
Several orders cannot be merged into a single package at this moment. When you submit a return, their system generates a particular label for the products in your order. We don’t keep track of things from other orders because they won’t be associated with that label. We are working diligently to improve our customers’ experience.
7〉 How long should I wait for my return label to arrive?
Please wait 24 hours before contacting their Customer Experience team if you have not received your return label.
8〉 Can I modify the return type I requested?
We are happy to rescind your request and assist you in resubmitting for your desired return type as long as your return has not yet been dropped off and scanned.
If you need to modify your return type, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can send you a fresh return label or refund submission.
9〉 Has my return been received?
We’re pleased to answer any questions you might have about our return/exchange processing time. If you used the Princess Policy label to arrange a return online, your package was sent by ground shipment, which can take up to 7-10 business days to reach their returns team. For our overseas babes, please submit your return through our website and keep track of your own tracking information and receipt, as we will not be able to track or monitor it for you! We try to handle your return within six business days of receiving it.
To conclude, we can say that Princess Polly is a customer-centric organization, and it has developed its policies keeping the nature of its customers in mind. Customer satisfaction is their primary concern, and Princess Polly return Policy in Australia and UK makes sure their customers go back home with a happy face. Any complaint of their customers is treated with utmost priority. Keeping the health and hygiene of their customers, Princess Polly has marked only a few products as non-returnable. For example, undergarments, cosmetics, and beauty tools. As for most products purchased from Princess Polly, you can ask for a refund or a gift card or exchange the item for a new one as long as you have the product tag intact.
Read About Other Articles