It’s easy to make mistakes purchasing clothes, especially when you shop online without looking at them first.
It should be simple to return items you aren’t happy however it never is.
This article will take an in-depth look at the Rainbow Return Policy and describe the procedure and what the problem of returning an item to the company can be.
While we’re at it, we’ll give you an alternative method to apply for a return.
You’ll be ready to submit a return request using Rainbow in a flash with us.
We’ll assist you in requesting the return of other stores, including Ann Taylor, Famous Footwear, and Adidas.
Rainbow Return Policy
If you wish to make an exchange request, you must submit it within 30 days from the original delivery date.
Suppose you receive a damaged or defective item in the return process.
In that case, your Rainbow Return Policy stipulates that you must contact their customer support right away to inform them of the issue.
If the product you purchased wasn’t damaged, but you’re dissatisfied, there’s no need to contact the business before sending in your return request.
What you must do is to ensure that the item you’re returning has the following requirements:
· In resalable condition
Rainbow offers a list of items that they won’t take returns. This includes:
- Masks for faces
- Gift cards
- Shapewear, underwear, and intimate clothing
- Swimming suits, bathing suits, or bikini sets
- All orders are marked “final sale.”
Rainbow will not consider exchange requests.
If you want to purchase a different item in exchange, you’ll need to make a new order.
A Rainbow Return Policy FOR ONLINE BUYS
You can return the items you purchased at the time of purchase in their original undamaged and unused condition to receive a full refund of the item’s value.
We accept returns up to 30 days from the original shipping date.
Products purchased from a Rainbow Store location cannot be returned to rainbowshops.com.
Returns of online purchases returned in stores will be made in the original payment method, excluding online purchases made with PayPal or Klarna.
All returns to stores made on online purchases using PayPal or Klarna are accepted for purchase credit only.
The online purchases can be returned to rainbowshops.com or the Rainbow Store locations.
Returns via Post:
You will receive the Return Form included in your purchase.
If you wish to return an item, fill out the form and attach it with the thing you want to return.
To make it easier for you, we provide the return label inside the package for your convenience.
If you decide to use our return label, a cost of $7.95 will be deducted from the return credit after we have processed your return.
In the unlikely case that we accidentally delivered a damaged or incorrect item, please notify us immediately via either email or phone, and we will reimburse your cost for returning the item to us.
After the Return, we will allow the refund to process for five business days.
Then we will inform you by email about your refund after you have been notified that we received your returned item.
If your return is accepted and a credit is granted, the refund will be issued in the original method for payment. Shipping charges on your initial purchase aren’t refundable.
You must allow at least one billing cycle for the refund to show up on your credit statement for your card.
Follow these steps to use the return label that comes in your package:
1. Completion of the Returns section on the Packing Slip.
2. Place the product along with the packing slip inside the box.
3. Wrap the return in a bag and secure it using tape.
4. Apply the Return Label on the package (Note that you must cover or take off any shipping labels that were included in the initial shipment)
5: Place your parcel in the nearest U.S. Post Office location or at the local post office.
You can also opt to return your package by an alternative method of your preference.
If you do, please mark your parcel clearly and return it using an insured, prepaid, tracked method.
Returns are simple!
You can return any item bought in its original, unused condition for a full refund of the merchandise’s value.
They will accept return requests for 30 days from the date of shipment.
The products listed below are sold as final sales and can’t be exchanged or returned: bras, lingerie, panties, bras, shapewear, swim gift cards, earrings, and everything marked Final Sale.
The original shipping and handling charges aren’t refundable.
If they’ve accidentally delivered the wrong item or you received damaged or defective merchandise, please inform us immediately via phone or email. They will pay you back the costs of returning your item to us. They won’t charge for the cost of shipping for replacement items if it is received via post
Items purchased at a Rainbow store can’t be exchanged with Rainbowshops.com.
The credit you receive from your return will be transferred to the original payment method used when your order was made.
Purchases made online can be returned to Rainbowshops.com or any at any Rainbow Store locations.
Purchases made with PayPal as a payment method can be returned to retailers for credit towards merchandise or sent back by post for the benefit of a PayPal credit.
Any autress returns are credited to the original method of payment.
Rainbow Policy for Return & Refund Requirements
Our policy for refunds and returns is valid for 30 days.
If you haven’t received your refund within 30 days from the date of purchase, we cannot offer you an exchange or full refund.
To be eligible for a refund, the product must be unopened or in the identical condition as when you purchased it.
It also must be returned in its original package.
We need an original receipt or proof of purchase to complete the return process.
Don’t return your purchase to the company that made the purchase.
There are some situations in which only partial refunds can be granted:
· The item not in its original state is damaged or missing parts, but not caused by our error.
· Returns of any item made within 30 days of the date of delivery
When I Get Refund From Rainbow?
After your return is accepted and examined, we will notify you via email that we received the item you returned.
We will also inform you about the acceptance or denial of your reimbursement.
If the bank accepts you, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be transferred to your card or the original payment method within a specific number of times.
What should I do if I do not receive my Rainbow Return?
If you’re not receiving your refund, check your bank account.
Contacting the company that issued your credit card could take a while until your refund is sent.
What about the Rainbow Gifts?
When the product was designated as a gift at the time of purchase and delivered directly to your address, you’ll be given a gift card for the value of the item you returned.
The gift certificate will be sent to you when the item returned is received.
If the item was not marked as a gift at the time of purchase or the gift recipient ordered the item directly to themselves, to be given to you in the future, they send an amount of money to the gift-giver and let them know about the return.
What is the Rainbow SHIPMENT POLICY
· Standard UPS Ground shipping in the 48 contiguous U.S. states on any single order of $2,500 or more.
· For orders less than $2,500, shipping charges will be applied.
Shipping costs will differ according to the weight of the shipment, its size, and the location of the shipment.
· While shipping times may vary depending on our warehouses’ location, most orders are shipped within two business days (some restrictions are in place).
Our Solution Center Representatives can provide estimates of delivery times and the availability of our products.
· Certain items may be at risk of Hazardous Material charges and shipping restrictions.
· The shipping of certain items can be affected due to weather conditions.
· You will be notified if delays are anticipated.
What payment options does Rainbow offer?
- Accepted are MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and AmEx credit cards.
- Checks or Money Orders.
- Reviews that are returned due to insufficient funds could be charged a fee of $30.
- You can open an account that is credit-approved.
What is the Pricing Policy of Rainbow?
- Pricing specifications, prices, and packaging designs can change without prior notice.
- Some products are not available in all locations because of local or state laws.
- Errors in descriptive or typographic spelling are susceptible to correction.
What should I do if I want to Exchange my order?
If you’d like to exchange an item, make sure you make a new purchase and request a refund on the original order, following the return policy above.
What for Undeliverable Orders?
Sometimes, the order is marked Return to Sender and is returned to us.
In this situation, we were able to complete the shipment and cannot be held accountable for the shipping cost.
If the package were returned, we’d give a full refund, less $10, to cover the shipping charges.
What should I do if my order is Not Delivered?
If the delivery tracking information states that the delivery was delivered, we presume this is true.
Once an order has been successfully delivered, we are no anymore responsible for the delivery.
The purchaser is responsible for the item after it has been handed over to the address specified during the checkout.
If a package goes missing or stolen following an efficient delivery, we will not be held accountable for the loss or theft.
If this happens, you should notify the delivery company.
We also recommend contacting your family members or neighbors to determine whether they have received the package.
Some Additional Returns/Exchanges and Policies:
- Certain situations are where just partial exchanges and refunds can be granted (if appropriate)
- Anything that is not in its original state is damaged or missing parts due to reasons that are not caused by our mistake.
- If the glasses were purchased using an offer for bundle discounts (i.e., values for the entire set), returning individual pieces of the group can cause the order to be disqualified from qualifying for the discount bundle. The partial refund is calculated based on the amount the ruling could have cost for the remaining items when you checkout when the order was made.
- Refunds (if appropriate):
- After your return is accepted and examined, we will notify you via email that we received the item you returned. We will also inform you about the refund’s acceptance or denial or denial.
- If you’re approved, your refund will then be processed. The credit amount will be added to your account or the original mode of payment.
What needs to do for Incomplete or Late refunds (if appropriate):
- If you’re not receiving a refund, check your bank account.
- If you contact the credit card company of your choice, it could take a while before your refund can be officially issued.
- The next step is to contact your bank. There’s usually some processing time required before the money is credited.
- If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund yet.
End of Sale Products (if appropriate)
- All items marked as final sale cannot be exchanged, returned, or exchanged for a refund.
- Gift orders can be exchanged within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- We are unable to give refunds on returns to the first buyer.
We wish for you to be satisfied with your purchase.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can contact Rainbow Return Policy customer service or the official Customer care team within ten business days after the purchase’s delivery.
Read About other Article