After purchasing any product from Revolve, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. By knowing the Revolve Return Policy, you can easily return it.
In the US, Revolve is a great company where you can purchase branded clothing, shoes, accessories, bags, etc. And people love to use their stores on websites, so try new fashions as they are quite reasonable and stylish.
But after purchasing the item, there are issues like the item doesn’t suit the customer, there is a size issue, or it was a gift with the wrong size.
In that case, all you can do is return the product. But return the item; you need proper guidance regarding that, as even though Revolve’s return policy is quite simple, people still get confused about it. So, that’s why this discussion about the Revolve return policy.
What is Revolve Return Policy?
Revolve is a perfect company where you can purchase stylish clothing accessories, bags, etc. But the problem is no matter how much you like purchasing items from this place; you must often return them.
● If you want to return your Revolve product, it must be within the first 30 days of purchase.
● When the product is purchased from the final sale, getting a refund, exchange, or store credit isn’t possible.
● For international returns, Revolve won’t pay for the return shipping charges.
Read– DTLR Return Policy
What is the Revolve Return Policy Process?
Returning Revolve products might be easy, but when you complete the return, you must go through a process, and that is,
● If you return the item in a store, the process is much simpler as they will check the item’s condition, and when everything is alright, they will accept the return.
● For the online return, you have to complete the process through the website and where you can check useful information.
And then, when you try to sell the Revolve item from international places then,
● First, put the Revolve item in a box and attach a return label.
● Then use a good courier service to return the product.
● Then return the product to this address,
12889 Moore St
Cerritos, CA 90703
● You can track your order if needed.
What is the Revolve Return Policy Conditions?
When you purchase your favorite clothes, shoes, etc., from the Revolve store or website and somehow are not that satisfied with the result, in that case, you have to return the item to the company to get your refund. But before that, you must make sure that the condition of the Revolve product is perfect,
So, at the time of returning the Revolve product, the item should be,
● The product should be returned within the first 30 days of purchase.
● At the time of return, the product must be unworn, unused, and without marks.
● The tags of the Revolve item should be intact.
● The returned products must not have any perfume on them.
● For the swimwear and lingerie, you must keep sanitary of the product by not removing the protective slip.
Read– Winners Return Policy
What products does Revolve not accept as a return?
So far, there isn’t any proper information about a particular item that Revolve doesn’t accept for return. But you need to keep in mind that if the purchased Revolve product is somehow damaged because of the customer, for example, the Shoe scuff is worn off or the boxes are damaged, then you remove the protective slip of your Swimwear and Lingerie, etc. In this case, your purchased item won’t be accepted for return by Revolve.
Read– Hermes Return Policy
Does Revolve have a free return?
If you purchase something from Revolve and don’t like the product, you want to return it. But you are worried about the return fee; fortunately, there is nothing to worry about as Revolve have free returns for their product.
Read– Woot Return Policy
What are the exceptions in Revolve Return Policy?
At the time of Returning Revolve product, there are a few exceptions included in the return policy that you should know about,
● The beauty product must be returned to the company unused and unopened within the first 30 days of purchase.
● Shipping charges on fast-delivered orders are not refundable.
● If you, as a customer, return products of more than $7500 in a year, then there is a chance you will connect yourself with a modified policy.
● A bridal gown has to be unworn and not altered and can only be returned if the process is done within the first 30 days of purchase.
● If you purchase many bridesmaids’ dresses, you’ll receive offers, but you must look into the available stocks.
Read– JD Sports Return Policy
What is Revolve Return Policy for Faulty Products & Damage Items?
The chances of getting a damaged product from Revolvers are low; if you get one, you must contact Revolve customer service at +1-562-926-5672. And they will take care of the item by taking the product without any shipping cost.
Read– Joann Return Policy
How Much time will it take to get my refund from Revolve?
When you successfully returned your Revolve product, you are now waiting for a refund. In that case, you will get your refund within 3 to 10 business days through a money refund or store credit only if your product passes the quality check.
Read– Cavenders Return Policy
Read About Other Return Policy