If you want to return a Samsonite item, you have to return it within the first 60 days of purchase.
For your travel journey, people trust Samsonite very much, but still, no matter how much people prefer it, there are cases of return.
And with hundreds of people purchasing things from Samsonite daily, return is unavoidable.
Samsonite is a reputed and well-known luggage manufacturing retailer.
Customers can purchase small toilet cases to huge suitcases for international travel at the Samsonite store and website.
And now Samsonite has entered the toy business as well.
This company was first established in 1910, and with more than 100 years of experience, Samsonite is expanding its field and customer satisfaction.
Because of this, even when customers want to return their purchased item, they can easily do that without any hustle.
What is the Samsonite Return Policy?
All over the world, Samsonite is a very trustworthy company from where customers purchase their travel bags and equipment.
And just because customers trust this company, that’s why they don’t think twice before purchasing a Samsonite traveling item.
But still, when some situation occurs, the customers have to return their items to the company.
To do that, there are a few rules about Samsonite product return that our customers should know,
So, to return the Samsonite item,
● You have to return the purchased Samsonite item within the first 60 days of the original shipped date.
● While returning the item, it has to be unused, undamaged, and in brand-new condition.
● The Samsonite item should contain all the tags and packaging intact.
● When an item is purchased from the Samsonite store, it must also be returned to the Samsonite store. The same rule is for online Samsonite Return items as well.
● You can’t return your Samsonite Authorized retailer merchandise to their stores or fulfillment centers.
Etc. You should remember These rules and regulations while returning a Samsonite item to the company.
How to return the Product to Samsonite?
Samsonite is a crest company, and they always ensure customers get a satisfying experience by purchasing items from Samsonite.
Samsonite products are in demand from Oliver the world, but still, for some reason, when customers want to return their Samsonite item, it’s better to know how to do it.
So, regarding the Samsonite item in-store,
● First visit to the store from where you purchased your Samsonite item,
● Then go to the customer service desk and ask the Samsonite employee to tell the Samsonite employee that you want to return your Samsonite product.
● After that, show them the original receipt of the purchased item at Samsonite.
● Then, they will check the item’s quality thoroughly, and if everything is fine, they will accept the item for return.
Now, if you want to return your purchased item through the mail, then,
● Visit the Samsonite website to directly open the Samsonite online return center.
● After that, create a return by providing all the necessary information regarding your order item and why you want to return your Samsonite item.
● After the return-making process, the order will generate a pre-paid return label and return authorization.
● Print the return label and return authorization, then while taking your return item, place the return authorization paperwork inside your Samsonite written package. And stick the pre-paid return label at the top or side of the Samsonite return package.
● After that, drop the item at the Samsonite authorized courier office.
Besides that, it is also important to know that after purchasing a Samsonite item from the store, you have to return it to the same store where you purchased it.
Also, for your online purchased Samsonite item, you have to return it through the mail, as Samsonite doesn’t accept online returns in-store.
Samsonite Return Policy for Damaged items?
After purchasing an item from Samsonite, if the customer claims that the purchased item is damaged, in that case, Samsonite has you covered.
Well, while sending an item to the customer Samsonite always ensures that the product reaches the customer in perfect condition.
However, still, during transportation, any incidents or damage can happen.
So after receiving a damaged item from Samsonite, following the return process, you have to return the items to the company and mention the reason behind your return.
After that, when the items are returned to the Samsonite warehouse, the employees will thoroughly check the product quality and the reason behind the return.
If the item is found to be damaged or incorrect, then Samsonite will refund the product amount and the shipping cost.
And if it’s not and the claims are false, then Samsonite will charge you $14.99 or $9.99 as a return shipping fee.
Apart from that, some Samsonite items have a limited warranty for manufacturing defects and provide a customer satisfaction guarantee.
So, If your purchased product comes under the warranty policy, Samsonite will refund or repair it.
But for that, you should consider contacting Samsonite customer service.
What products does Samsonite not accept as a return?
Well, at all companies, there are rules and regulations regarding the items they accept for return, and similarly, there are things that Samsonite doesn’t accept as well.
Still, unfortunately, those are mentioned on the website.
Samsonite is a company that sells mostly travel items to customers, so accepting most of the items at the company isn’t difficult for them.
But if the purchased Samsonite item is broken, used, damaged, or has any other issues caused by the customer, then Samsonite won’t accept the item for return.
Does Samsonite have a free return?
No, unfortunately, the return charges at Samsonite are not free.
After ordering something from Samsonite and waiting for that order to arrive, when customers are unsatisfied with the item and have to return it, the feeling is not good.
In such situations, free return shipping helps. But, as carrier companies don’t provide free services, paying for the return is important.
More of all, Samsonite travel items are big, so handling them free of cost is hard.
So to use the one-time pre-paid return label provided by Samsonite, you have to pay $14.99 if it’s a travel item, and if it’s a nontravel item, then for the return label from Samsonite, you have to pay $9.99.
So, to return your Samsonite item through mail, this fee is unavoidable.
Can we exchange an item at Samsonite instead of returning it?
Well, at Samsonite, various items are available, and customers prefer Samsonite very much to purchase their required items.
Now after purchasing, if the customer wants to exchange the item for a better size or color in that case, customers can’t do that directly.
If you, as a customer, want to exchange your Samsonite item, in that case, you have to return your order to the company.
After that, when the Samsonite product is successfully returned, and you receive a refund, you can place a new order to purchase your desired item at Samsonite.
If the product is out of Stock, in that case, you have to purchase something else, or you can keep the Samsonite refund money.
How much time will it take to get a refund from Samsonite?
Customers want their Samsonite refund immediately after returning a product to the company.
They don’t have the purchased product with anyone, so they keep anxious about the refund.
Don’t worry; Samsonite is a genuine brand and always on time.
So after you apply for a return at Samsonite, it takes around 14 business days to process the Samsonite return process.
When it is done, take 1 to 2 business days extra to let the refund appear on your credit card statement.
For the return at Samsonite, you’ll only receive the cost of the returned product.
No shipping and handling charges are refundable at the Samsonite company unless or until the product arrives damaged or incorrect.
Also, if the returned Samsonite item is from the promotional items from the website, the refund amount may be reduced at the time of return.
Still, if you have any queries about the Samsonite products, email [email protected] or use their Chat support for guidance.
Read About Other Return Policy
- What is Columbus Day and its interesting facts (2023) - September 26, 2023
- Cracker Barrel Dress Code in 2023 (Updated) - September 25, 2023
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse Dress Code in 2023 (Updated) - September 23, 2023