Saucony always strives to give customers a good purchasing experience.
That is why they have come up with the Saucony Return Policy, which is completely easy to understand and fulfills the requirements of the customer’s Returns.
Saucony is a famous American brand that sells athletic footwear and apparel.
The company was set up in 1898 in Kutztown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
The headquarters of this company is situated in Waltham, Massachusetts, U.S.
Below we share a complete guide about the Saucony Return Policy.
What is the Saucony Return Policy?
Saucony offers a return policy for customers.
You must return the product on or before 30 days from the shipping date.
As per the Saucony Return Policy, the product you are returning must be unworn.
The company accommodates exchanges completely free of cost, but for returns, a return shipping cost of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund amount.
They will issue a refund in the form of the original payment.
How do I return to Saucony?
If you want to return to Saucony, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
● You have to click on the start your return button option by visiting the website of Saucony.
● Then, you must enter your order number, last name or email address, and zip code.
● Then, you have to select the items you want to return and the reason for returning the product so that you can get the details of the documents that you want. You need to return it along with your return package.
● Then you have to pack the items in the original shopping box.
You may also send the item by packing it in another box. Do not forget to include the return authorization documents. Then you have to seal that package.
● You have to fold and affix three copies of your invoice outside the package and enclose the UPS shipping label on the outside of the box.
● Then you have to drop the package off by visiting any UPS location. You must keep your final drop-off receipt.
● You may also arrange a UPS parcel pick-up.
Saucony Return Policy for Damaged or Defective Items
If you have received any damaged or defective products from Saucony, you have to call them at (800)282-6575.
What Conditions does Saucony not consider Defective?
If you find a manufacturing or design defect with your product, the product will be considered a defective product.
We will mention the items that are not considered to be defective. They are as follows:
● If there is worn stitching, worn soles, or frayed webbing in the product due to normal wear, they will not consider them defective.
● If the damage has been caused by misuse, normal wear and tear, or at the storage time, they will not consider it defective.
● If there are broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices, and worn soles, it doesn’t mean that the product is defective.
● If you have purchased the product from aftermarket sources like online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, and salesman samples, they will not consider such products defective.
● If there is a fittings issue with your product, the company will not be responsible for this. They will not consider such items defective.
● If there are comport issues with your product, they will be considered the product defective.
I have an issue with my order. What should I do?
If you have an issue with your order, you must follow the instructions to return your product free of cost.
As soon as Saucony receives your return package, the order cost will be credited back to you in your original payment method and the delivery cost.
How can I exchange my Saucony items?
Saucony does not provide exchanges at this time. If you want to exchange an item, you have to return the product by following the standard return policy of Saucony and get a refund. Then you have to place a new order as per your choice.
If there any dispute is detected from your end, your exchange must be canceled from them. So before sending your item back to the company, check out that item again and again.
When will I receive my refund from Saucony?
You have to wait for up to 2 billing cycles until your return is processed and you get a refund. It usually takes 14 days to get a refund from Saucony.
When you return the product, the staff will start to check that item with prior attention.
If you can meet their allotted conditions, you will surely be confirmed about the refund. The refund completely depends on your fair return.
How do I print my return label?
If you are returning a product online, you should have a printer. They will provide you with a PDF containing the return shipping label and the return documents. You may call customer service at (800) 282-6575 if you do not have a printer.
Are returns free at Saucony?
No, returns are not accessible at Saucony. You will be charged an amount of $5.00 for the return shipping cost, and it will be ducted from your refund amount.
We have tried our best to provide all the necessary information about the Saucony Return Policy. Now it is your responsibility to learn this very well before making any purchase from Saucony.
Read About Other Return Policy