Understanding the customer’s concerns about the return, they have introduced a flexible Ssense Return Policy that is very convenient. Ssense is a Canadian retailer that is popular for selling designer fashion and high-end streetwear. The three brothers, Rami, Bassel, and Firas Atallah, set up this company in 2003, based in Montreal, Canada.
Let’s learn more about the Ssense Return Policy.
- 1 What is the Ssense Return Policy?
- 1.1 Ssense Return Policy for Footwear
- 1.2 Ssense Return Policy for Technology Items
- 1.3 Ssense Return Policy for Damaged or Defective Items
- 1.4 How to submit a request for Ssense Returns?
- 1.5 Ssense Return Policy for International Customers
- 1.6 When will I get my refund from Ssense?
- 1.7 Does Ssense offer exchanges to its customers?
- 1.8 Ssense Return Policy for Dangerous Goods
- 1.9 What does Ssense do if someone returns products frequently?
What is the Ssense Return Policy?
Ssense allows customers to return their products within 30 calendar days from the date of receiving their products.
Ssense has introduced a flexible return policy for customers due to Covid 19 pandemic. Not only that, Ssense offers free returns for the customers of Canada. To qualify for a return, your product must meet the following conditions:
● You need to return the product within 30calendar days from the date of delivery.
● The products must be returned in their original, unused, unaltered, and unwashed condition.
● The product has to return in its original packaging along with all the tags intact.
As per the Ssense Return Policy, final sale items are non-returnable.
Ssense Return Policy for Footwear
Sense recommends you try footwear by wearing clean socks and on a carpeted surface so that the soles do not get damaged and you do not face any issues while you try to return the particular footwear to Ssense. If you are returning footwear, you must send the item along with the dust bag and the original shoe box in the original condition as you received it. You must place the shoe box inside a shipping box so that it does not get damaged in transit.
Ssense Return Policy for Technology Items
Sense allows you to return technology items and their original manuals, accessories, and manufacturer packaging. The protective screen must be attached to the phones or wearable electronic devices like digital watches. The products must be returned in their original sealed condition. If you have physically damaged, altered, or removed the battery of a product, you should not ship back the product. Instead, you should contact their customer service team to get further instructions.
Ssense Return Policy for Damaged or Defective Items
If you have received any damaged or defective item, you should contact their customer care team so that they can assist you with the best possible solution. Essence has the full right to refuse a return if it fails to comply with the above-mentioned return policy. They will not process any refund for rejected items; instead, they will ship them back to the original shipping address. If you do not want to face such inconveniences, you must contact their customer care team to inform them about any problems or questions related to the item you want to return.
Until your refund is processed, you should keep the return postage receipt. Sense has the full authority to reflect any request for a return without this essential proof of return postage.
How to submit a request for Ssense Returns?
If you want to make a return to Ssense you have to submit a request to get the Return Authorization number by using your Ssense account. You may also contact their customer care team to get assistance in processing your return. For Canadian customers, Ssense offers free returns. You need to follow the following steps to submit a return request for your product:
● First, you must go to your order history by opening your account page.
● Then, you need to request a prepaid return label (PPL)
● They will send you the PPL along with the return instructions to the email address that you gave while placing the original order.
● You need to print out the return label and follow the instructions that have been provided.
Ssense Return Policy for International Customers
International customers except Japan have to pay for the return shipping cost and follow the steps given below to get their return authorization number:
● They have to log in to their Ssense account and go to order history.
● Then, they have to request a return authorization (RA).
● They will send you an RA number and return instructions through your given email.
● Then, you must follow the instructions and ship your product back to your local post office.
When will I get my refund from Ssense?
You will get your refund from Ssense within five business days in your original payment method.
Does Ssense offer exchanges to its customers?
Direct exchanges are not available on Ssense. You may return the product and get a full refund. Then you may place a new order for the new items at your convenience.
Ssense Return Policy for Dangerous Goods
Dangerous goods like candles, fragrances, oils, pressurized canned products, and electronics containing batteries have special shipping instructions and require special labeling and packaging. You have to provide proper details while you are requesting an RA or contacting customer service to return something so that they can give you proper shipping instructions.
What does Ssense do if someone returns products frequently?
If you are facing constant size issues or not getting satisfied every time you purchase, you need to contact the customer care team. If you frequently return from the same account, it will be flagged in their system. If the return policy is abused, they may block your account or cancel your future orders.
Read About Other Return Policy
- Dillards Return Policy (**Detailed Return Guide**) - September 25, 2022
- Costco Pizza how many Slices (We share in-depth Detailed) - September 25, 2022
- Ingles Pharmacy Hours- Today, Open, Close, Saturday, Sunday - September 25, 2022