Sunglasses tend to break, or sometimes we do not like the product after receiving it.
Understanding this, Sunglasses Hut has introduced the Sunglasses Hut Return Policy, which is very convenient and easy to use.
Sunglass Hut is famous for shipping sunglasses and sunglasses accessories internationally.
It was set up in 1971 by Sanford L. Ziff in Miami, Florida, United States.
Let’s quickly look at the Sunglasses But Return Policy in detail.
What is Sunglasses Hut Return Policy?
Sometimes we do not like the product that we ordered.
You can mail back your return to the warehouse of Sunglasses Hut with the help of free Australia Post shipping.
You can return your product within 30 days of purchase completely free of cost.
As per the Sunglasses Hut Return Policy, the products you are returning must be new in condition, and they need to be returned in their original packaging along with proof of purchase. It may take 3-5 business days to process your return and refund.
Sunglasses Hut Return Policy for In-store Purchase
If you want to return your in-store purchase to Sunglass Hut, you will get more than 150 Sunglass Hut locations in Australia. So you can easily find a store near you from where you purchased the item and make a hassle-free return or exchange by visiting the store on or before 30 days. You can not return the Sunglasshut.com purchases to a Sunglass Hut Concession inside Myer.
If you find that your sunglasses are faulty, you can bring them back to the store from where you have purchased them within 24 months from the date of purchase. You need to provide proof of purchase. They will provide a replacement or a refund.
Sunglasses Hut Return Policy for Online Purchase
You may return your online purchase in-store or by mail within 30 days. After returning the product, they will issue a refund in your original payment method within 10-15 business days. They will issue a new gift card for you for a return for gift card.
- You must have a valid account on their official website for online purchases.
- You will get the product you wish to send back from their order list.
- Now start your packaging and contact your nearest shipping office. They will help you to reach your product at the given address.
How to make Sunglasses Hut Return by mail?
You can mail your purchase back to their Fulfillment Center free of cost. If you want to return your product by mail, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
● You have to open the page https://www.sunglasshut.com/au/status. Then you have to go to the order status and enter the order number and email address you used at the time of your original purchase.
● The instructions will be prompted to you, and you need to follow them.
● They will generate a return label and authorization. You have to print it out.
● Then, you must pack the items you want to return securely along with the documentation, accessories, and manuals received with the product. The package should not get damaged during transit. So you must be careful while packing.
● Then, you must affix the printed return label to the outside package. Stick the return label in a way so that any previous address label can not be seen. You must bring a digital copy of your pre-paid return label to your nearest post office so that they can scan and print your label for you.
● You may drop off your package at any Australia post.
● If you want to track your shipment, you may visit AU at www.auspost.com.au.
How to make Sunglasses Hut return to in-store?
If you want to return in-store, you must bring the product to your nearest Sunglasses Hut store location and proof of purchase within 30 days. They will assist you in returning your product and provide you with a refund in your original payment method.
Sunglasses Hut Return Policy for Customized Products
You can not return customized products to Sunglasses Hut due to the change of mind unless it is defective. A customized product can not be returned in-store.
What does Sunglasses Hut offer as Replacement Coverage?
Sunglasses might be broken sometimes. You may sign up for their free ‘In The Loop’ program. If the sunglasses are damaged within one year of purchase, they will offer you 50% off the price you paid in buying the item.
If the sunglasses are damaged or broken within one year of purchase, the Sunglass Hut Replacement Coverage will be applied to the product. You must return the damaged sunglasses to any Sunglass Hut retail store within the country from where the original purchase was made. The product must be returned within one year from the date of purchase, along with valid proof of purchase. The replacement coverage will not be applied to any sale items or can not be combined with any other offer or discount. It can be used only once per order. If the pair is not in stock, they will offer you a product greater or equal to the price of the original order.
We hope this Sunglasses Hut Return Policy guide will help you avoid future inconveniences with your purchase from Sunglasses Hut.
Read About Other Return Policy