In this article, we share all information about the Thredup return policy. If any of their customers feel dissatisfied or disheartened after purchasing an item from Thredup, they can allow the item by some easy steps.
Thrifting has now become one of the most popular fashion trends. In America, there are no such thrifting stores available. That is why Thredup has become so much popular. Thredup is an online store that is a good platform for buying and selling high-quality second-hand clothes.
But when you receive the product, you might face some issues with the product. Sometimes it may be size issues, fittings issues, or you do not like the product after receiving it. Thredup has introduced a potential return policy to make the customer’s shopping experience smooth and convenient.
Thredup set its foot in the market in 2009 mainly to sell and buy high-quality second-hand clothes and accessories.
What is Thredup Return Policy?
If you dislike a product you purchased from Thredup; you can easily return the item by visiting the return page. There you will be able to raise your return request. You have to initiate the return process within 14 days from the date of purchase. You are allowed to send back multiple returns in one package, but for this, you must include all the return slips properly. Otherwise, they will not accept your return.
There are three refund options available in the Thredup Return Policy.
- Thredup credit: A free return label will be generated for you, and you will get the refund in non-cashoutableThredup credits. You can not have these credits to be refunded in your original form of payment once your refund is initiated.
- Original form of payment along with shipping fee: A return shipping label will be provided to you, and for this, you have to pay $8.99. In this way, you will be able to get your refund in your original form of payment. You will get the refund but not the shipping fee; it will be deducted from your refund.
- Original form of payment without shipping fee: If you opt for this option, you have to take responsibility for your return shipping arrangements, which will help you get your refund in your original mode of payment. Do not forget to take the receipt with the tracking number from the carrier for future use.
How long does it take Thredup to process a return?
As soon as your return package is received at their warehouse, it will take 3- 5 business days to process your return and initiate a refund for you.
What do you expect after your Thredup return?
After your Thredup return, you may expect a few things like:
- You may have to allow them 2-3 weeks to deliver your return package to their warehouse as soon as your return is scanned in transit.
- You can go to your return page and track your return status.
- You have to give them ten business days from the last tracked date if you want to get tracking information updated when your return stops tracking suddenly. You must contact customer service immediately if you do not get updates within the timeline.
When will I get a refund from Thredup?
Each customer doesn’t demand an exchange. Most of the customers prefer to get their payment back. And Thredup is very loyal in this matter. After getting their returned parcel, this brand starts its refund process as soon as possible.
You will get Thredup store credits directly to your account within 5-7 days once Thredup receives your return package. But for original payment returns like credit cards or PayPal, you will have to wait an extra 3-5 business days to get the refund.
What is the Thredup refund requirement?
A few conditions exist in the Thredup return policy to be eligible for a refund. They are as follows:
- When you return an item, it should be in its original condition as you received it.
- You are not allowed to return final sale items.
- You wind not get the original shipping charge as a refund for returning a product to Thredup.
- You will be charged $1.99 as a restocking fee for all items.
What is the Restocking fee for Thredup return?
It is very costly to put items back online. Still, Thredup wants to allow its customers to return items to make them happy. For this process, you must pay $1.99 as a restocking fee for the returned items toThredup.
Is Thredup offer a return shipping label for International Customers?
No, Thredup does not offer a return shipping label outside the contiguous 48 United States. You have to secure a return label and ship it back to them.
Indeed the product you will get in Thredup is all in premium condition. They are all unique. They will not give you a chance to complain. That is why they have introduced a return policy to make the customers satisfied and happy. Before buying anything from Thredup, you must know the Thredup Return Policy.
Read About Other Return Policy