After purchasing any designed luggage and handbags from Vera Bradley. If you find the product is not as your expectations. Not to worry, you can easily return it by knowing the Vera Bradley Return Policy & Its instructions.
Vera Bradley is a popular company in America that designs luggage and handbags. The company was first introduced in the hands of Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller in 1982. The headquarters of this company is situated in Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.
- 1 What is the Vera Bradley Return Policy?
- 1.1 How do I make a Vera Bradley in-store return?
- 1.2 What is the Vera Bradley Return Policy for less than 60 days?
- 1.3 What is the Vera Bradley Return Policy for Gift Returns?
- 1.4 How to return to Vera Bradley without proof of purchase?
- 1.5 What is the Vera Bradley Return Policy for Damaged or Defective Products?
- 1.6 What are the conditions for a Vera Bradley Online Outlet return?
- 1.7 To sum up,
What is the Vera Bradley Return Policy?
According to the Vera Bradley Return Policy, you will be eligible to initiate a return for an item within 60 days from the date of purchase only if it is in a new and unused condition.
You have to provide the original receipt of Vera Bradley or an online packing slip to be eligible for a return or refund. If you want to get a complete return guideline, you should pay a visit to the site once: www.verabradley.com/returns.
How do I make a Vera Bradley in-store return?
If you want to make a Vera Bradley in-store return, you must provide the original packing slip or proof of purchase to the store associate.
You must also provide a valid driving license or ID proof authorized by the government when you bring the product to the store for a return.
Remember that the Instagram and Facebook Marketplace orders are not eligible to be returned to a Vera Bradley store.
What is the Vera Bradley Return Policy for less than 60 days?
If you find that the date on which you purchased the product is less than 60 days, you will still be eligible to return your items along with a receipt.
If you have purchased the product from a Vera Bradley retail store, you have to return your item to a Vera Bradley retail store location. You may initiate a return for online orders to all the retail stores owned by the Vera Bradley company.
If you have purchased the product from an authorized retailer like Hallmark or Macy’s, you have to return your item to an authorized retailer. You may contact them directly if you want to know more about it.
What is the Vera Bradley Return Policy for Gift Returns?
If you do not have the original proof of purchase, you will be eligible to return your product only if it is in new and unused condition.
The company will give you a merchandise credit considering the lowest selling price of the product. To return a gift item, the company will allocate a refund as an electronic gift certificate that can be utilized in the retail stores of Vera Bradley or on verabradley.com.
How to return to Vera Bradley without proof of purchase?
If you want to initiate a return to Vera Bradley without proof of purchase, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
● First, you must pack the product you want to return and place the return form inside it after filling it out.
● Then you have to ship the package through the carrier of your choice to the following address:
11222 Stonebridge Road
Roanoke, Indiana 46783
If the item is not available anymore for some reason, they will issue an Electronic Gift Certificate for your product for observing the amount.
Handbags & Travel Bags-$10.00
What is the Vera Bradley Return Policy for Damaged or Defective Products?
You must follow their online return process if you have received a damaged or defective product.
They will check the item and find out the cause of the defect.
If this item is damaged at the time of shipment, you must contact the carrier along with your tracking number.
What are the conditions for a Vera Bradley Online Outlet return?
The conditions for Vera Bradley online outlet’s return are as follows:
● The product you want to return must be new and unused.
● You must return the product either online or in-store on or before 60 days with the original Vera Bradley receipt or online packing slip.
● Items designated as final sales are not eligible to be returned.
● You will get the refund in the form of original payment or an Electronic Gift Certificate (EGC).
● You will not be able to utilize an electronic gift certificate at the outlet. verabradley.com. They can be used only on verabradley.com or in Vera Bradley retail stores.
● You must provide the original receipt or packing slip to be eligible to return a product.
To sum up,
We have tried to describe every detail of the Vera Bradley Return Policy. Not only that, but we have also tried to give all the answers to the most frequently asked queries.
We expect that you have learned the entire process of the return and the refund policy provided by the company, Vera Bradley, to its consumers.
- JCPenney Employee Work Schedule (Flexibility in Scheduling) - February 2, 2023
- Wayfair Gift Card Balance (Check Balance, Where To Purchase) - February 1, 2023
- Lowes Overnight Stocker (Hours, Responsibilities, Pay) - February 1, 2023