1. While purchasing a Halloween costume, you must try it out; otherwise, the outfit might make you feel uncomfortable after wearing it, or you can get a show bite.
2. Before using facial paint, do a patch test on your skin; if it's not suitable for your skin. Or you can consult a doctor before trying any skin or eye product.
3. For kids, it's useful that people can see their faces, so it will be better to avoid wearing masks. It also help adults to easily spot their kids.
4. On the day of Halloween, the parents should ensure the kids are safe and accompany them for trick and treating. As they might forget the road or suddenly start running.
5. Don't wear any kind of costume that will hide your vision partially. If your vision is unclear, any incident can happen, and you will feel embarrassed about it.
6. Don't give hard toffees to the kids because the kids don't focus on chewing or sucking them properly. So to prevent any accidents, it's important.
7. If you recently received your license, then it would be better to avoid driving on the day of Halloween. As the people and the road are very unpredictable during the festival.a
9. On the day of Halloween, cell phones are a must for the kids even if they are with friends, because if necessary, the children can contact their parents.
10. People may have allergies to many ingredients in candy or chocolate, so checking the ingredients is essential before consuming them.