After purchasing any lifestyle wear from the popular American brand Converse. If you are unhappy with your Purchase. Don’t worry; you can return the unwanted product by knowing the Converse Return Policy. Converse is a popular life wear brand in the United States, and its headoffice is located in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
What is Converse Return Policy?
Converse allows the customers to return their purchase for any reason if they are not completely happy with their Purchase. You will get a 30-day timeframe to return your product from the date of shipping.
As per the Converse Return Policy, the products you are returning must be unused and unworn and packed in their original packaging. The users who have registered themselves on Converse.com are eligible to get free returns.
How to return products to Converse.com?
You can make hassle-free returns for the products you have purchased from Converse.com. You have to follow the steps that are mentioned below if you want to return products to Converse.com:
● First, you must log in to your Cinverse.com account and review my orders on their order status
● Then, you have to select the order you want to return.
● Then, you must fill out your return address and the reason for your return.
● Then, You have to place the items you want to return in their original shipping box.
● Then, you have to affix the return label to the outside of the return package. You will get the return label inside the original packaging.
● Then, you must drop off your return package at any UPS location.
Can I return Footwear or apparel purchased from Converse.com?
Yes, you can return Footwear or apparel purchased from Converse.com if they are unworn and unwashed. You have to return the product in its original packaging and invoice on or before 30 days from receiving the product.
You have to print a return label for this. To exchange the product, you must fill out the exchange form provided with your original shipment. You may also contact customer service at 888-792-3307 to get your exchange form.
I Purchased Converse products from a third-party site. Can I return them to Converse?
No, you can not return the items you purchased from a third-party site to Converse. If you want to return them, you must contact the store or retailer from where you made the original product and follow their return policy.
What is the Converse Return Policy for Gift card purchases?
You are not allowed to cancel or return gift cards after purchasing them. If you want to return the products purchased with a gift card, the company will issue a new gift card as a refund.
If you return the product purchased with multiple payment methods, you will first get the amount you paid on your credit or debit card. Then they will issue a new gift card for the amount you paid with a gift card.
How long does it take to get a refund from Converse?
As soon as they receive your return package, they start to process your return. Then they will issue a refund in your original method of payment.
Generally, they process your return within two business days, but your payment provider may take longer to credit back your refund in your account.
I don’t have an original return label; what to do?
If you do not have a return label, there is nothing to worry about. There are a lot of ways to get a new return label:
● You may go to your order status window and enter your order number.
● You may contact the customer service team.
● You may return the item to your nearest Converse store.
Can I return my online Purchase to the Converse store?
Yes, you can return your online purchase to the Converse store. You have to find your nearest store by using their store locator. You have to keep in mind that you will get a refund for returning converse.com orders in-store in the following ways:
- If you return a product purchased using PayPal, you will get a refund in a physical gift card.
- The company will issue a new gift card if you return a product purchased with a Converse gift card.
- If you return a product purchased using your credit or debit card, you will get a refund on the same card.
You have learned everything you need to know about the Converse return policy. You are responsible for following guidelines and maintaining the timeframe while you return something to Converse.