You might have come across the vocation Ulta Beauty while searching for a great place to shop for beauty products in the United States. So, does Ulta take Apple Pay? Let us check it out in detail!
Ulta is generally an American beauty retailer based in Bolingbrook, Illinois. The engulfed beauty retailer mainly deals with various beauty products such as fragrances, cosmetics, nail products, and many more.
On the other hand, Apple Inc. is considered one of the main consumer brand product companies known globally, having a vibrant ecosystem that the consumers enjoy. Apple has been developing their payment method known as Apple Pay, which has helped in making Paymentpayment quite easy for ay iOS users since 2014.
Additionally, every Ulta Beauty store arrives with its modern beauty salon. There are several customers out there who arrive at these locations and are not sure whether they can use Apple Pay to settle down their bills or not. Our post today dives into the deeper insights of the queries and answers for the in-depth knowledge about the matter!
Does Ulta Take Apple Pay in 2022?
Yes, it does. The customers at Ulta can use their Apple Pay payment mode to finish their purchase at the Ulta stores spread at almost any location. You even use Apple Pay to pay for your online and in-store items at Ulta. Customers can even select whether or not to use any of the Apple devices to make their payments, such as Apple Watch, iPhone, or iPad. Ulta is also known for accepting Android Pay, Payment through credit or debit card, cash, and Samsung Pay.
You can now complete your transaction in any Ulta store if you have an Apple account that is filled with money.
The store cannot resist adding it to their operations, making the process of the check out quite convenient and quick since Apple Pay is a fast, secure, and intuitive payment mode.
Apple Pay is considered one of several payment methods that are known for its high-security measures. The transactions in Apple Pay are 100% private and secured.
You can also finish up transactions using your face or fingerprint to authorize the payments, as this means that there is none who can access or even transact on your behalf using the Apple Pay account.
Can Apple Pay be used for in-store purchases at Ulta?
If you have an iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad with a charged Apple Pay account, you shouldn’t have any problems getting a manicure appointment, hair, skincare, cosmetics, or any other in-store service at Ulta.
Those already in the store to buy something and then leave can easily utilize Apple Pay somewhere at the checkout counter.
Make sure your Apple Pay is enabled and your Apple Wallet is active on your iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch before completing a transaction.
If you are unsure about the locations of Ulta that is accepting Apple Pay, then you can easily check them out on the Apple Maps for checking out the location to verify the method of Paymentpayment as follows:
- Open Apple Maps on your Apple Pay Apps
- Search for the Ultra stores near your location
- Scroll down to the “useful to know” part
- You will find Apple Pay log or “accept Apple Pay.”
It would mean that the location is accepting Apple Pay as their mode of Payment.
How Does Apple Pay Work?
Apple Pay operates just like the other payment processes. You should set up your Apple Wallet before making use of Apple Pay as a payment method at the Ulta stores.
You need to have an active credit or debit card or an existing one that is linked to your Apple Wallet. The following are noted as the steps you should follow while setting up your Apple Pay Wallet:
- Head out to the “Wallet and Apple Pay” section in your iPad or iPhone settings.
- Select the “Add Card” option and click on “Continue” to select the method of Paymentpayment and add some other vital details like the credit and debit card information.
- Select to agree to the terms and conditions of Apple Pay and verify your card from which the Paymentpayment would be made by following the instructions noted on the screen for finishing up the verification process.
- After the verification process, you can use your Apple Pay to complete Paymentpayment in the Ulta location either physically or online.
How to use Apple Pay on Ulta Mobile App?
Customers visiting the Ulta store can also are able to place their orders online with the help of a mobile app. The other amazing option is that you can pay for orders using your Apple Pay Account.
The following are the steps that are included for finishing up the checkout processes using Apple Pay on Ulta Mobile App:
- Utilize your email and password to log in to your Ulta account or even create a new account by signing up if you do not have an account.
- Select and store the items you wish to purchase in your cart and proceed to the checkout stage from the dashboard.
- Always ensure that you have the right kind of items on your card and the right type of delivery address.
- At the footer of the screen, tap the black Apple Pay button after the confirmation.
- Follow the instructions that you see on your screen carefully to finish up the checkout process.
Read– Does TJ Maxx Take Apple Pay?
Which other modes of Payment are accepted in Ulta Stores?
If you don’t have an Apple Pay account or cash with you, don’t fail to do your shopping at Ulta Beauty locations. They accept various modes of Paymentpayment as listed below:
You need not fail to shop at the Ulta Beauty locations if you are not having an Apple Pay account or even cash with you. They are accepting various methods of Paymentpayment, such as digital wallets of Google Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Pay, AfterPay, Gift cards, cash, contactless debit cards, PayPal, MasterCard & Ultimate Reward Credit.
Do you get cashback by using Apple Pay at Ulta?
You can significantly earn a cashback from Apple Inc if you are paying using the Apple Pay Card if only the retailer is accepting it. There are no transactional limitations for getting the cash back, and you may earn cash back in almost every transaction you are making through Apple Pay.
You get about 3% of the cashback for almost every transaction. You can look up the Apple website about their terms and conditions.
Customers who use the Apple Pay Card attain cash back as rewards for every transaction processed. You can look up the Apple website to check your eligibility.
If you love heading out on a shopping spree, then we would suggest using Apple Pay, as you can get cashback on about every transaction. With the cashback gained, you can start to build up your savings!
What are the Benefits of using Apple Pay at Ulta Beauty?
Both Ulta Beauty and Apple have been working together, making it easier for the customer to perform effortless transactions.
- You can get discounts by adding the Debit Card to your Apple Pay to save with flexibility and ease of use.
- Apple Pay is extremely secure and avoids unnecessary difficulties of carrying on way too many cards.
- Apple Pay instantly paces up its checkout lines by reducing the dependence on your cash.
- You can use one-click Payment with the use of Apple Pay.
Read– Does KFC Take After Pay?
Frequently Asked Questions
Below we share some FAQs related to the question “Does Ulta Take Apple Pay”
1. What are Ulta’s payment options?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Afterpay, the Ulta Beauty credit card, Ulta Beauty gift cards, and Ultimate Rewards® points are all accepted.
2. Do you take Afterpay at Ulta?
Afterpay is now accepted at Ulta Beauty. Customers must simply add the item to their Shopping Bag on the website or mobile app, then select Afterpay as their payment method at the checkout. Only some things are eligible for Afterpay, and they must be worth between $35 and $1,000.
3. Is Apple Pay accepted on the Ulta website?
No, even though Ulta’s customer care claims that Apple Pay is an approved payment option on Ulta.com, Apple Pay payments are not possible. The official website does not yet support this payment method.
4. How can I find out which businesses use Apple Pay?
Simply search again for Apple Pay and NFC/tap on pay decals in store windows and on the point of sale to determine if a store, restaurant, gas station, or other establishment accepts Apple Pay.
5. What is the difference between contactless and Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is frequently mistaken for contactless payments and is seen as interchangeable. On the surface, it’s not difficult to understand why. Apple Pay is comparable to contactless payments; however, instead of using RFID, iPhones and Apple Watch devices interact with payment readers through NFC.
Read– Does Amazon Take After Pay?
So, does Ulta take Apple Pay in 2022? Today, our article shares almost everything that you need to know in terms of using Apple Pay at the Ulta stores. We have also shared the other payment methods that you can use there.
Apple Pay has gained immense popularity; therefore, benefitting through it has made your payment solutions seamless. It is a digitalized wallet that you carry with you on your iOS device to make payments allowing you to go cashless and cardless. But, it is always recommended that you have an alternative payment solution with you whenever you are heading out to shop!
Read– Does Michaels Take Apple Pay?