In this article, we will discuss the Brooks Return Policy to eliminate all your confusion about Brooks so you can enjoy your shopping.
The primary purpose of Brooks is to run any product better than the last. You will be able to improve your miles with the gear of Brooks. So when you are not happy with your purchase, Brooks also feels very guilty. Therefore they have an easy-to-use return policy that is very customer-friendly.
Brooks is an American Sports equipment company that is popular for selling sneakers, clothing, and accessories. John Brooks Goldenberg founded this company in 1914 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The products of Brooks are available in more than 60 countries all over the world.
- 1 What is Brooks Return Policy?
- 1.1 How to return items to Brooks?
- 1.2 How can I check my Brooks return status?
- 1.3 If I lost my original return label, can I return it to Brooks?
- 1.4 Brooks Return Policy for In-store Purchase
- 1.5 When will I get my refund from Brooks?
- 1.6 Can I return a gift to Brooks without a receipt?
- 1.7 How to schedule my return?
- 1.8 Are Brooks offer a free return Policy?
- 1.9 Final Words
What is Brooks Return Policy?
Brooks is occupied with the RunHappy Promise. It is a promise that you will love your gear purchased from Brooks. But if you do not like it, Brooks will take returns for it within 90 days after the date of purchase. Brooks allows you to run in it, sweat inside, outside, and even in the rain as you wish, and if it does not match your demands, you may send it back to them. And in case the item is unworn, Brooks offers you up to one year from the date of purchase to return it.
The running shoes can perform for about 300-500 miles, but it completely depends on the weather, temperature, surface, etc.
Brooks offers returns free of cost if you initiate the return process within 90 days from the date of purchase. So Brooks Return Policy gives you a time of testing your gear where you have to spend no additional cost for returning the item even after using it for 90 days.
How to return items to Brooks?
Brooks allows its customers to return any product if they have run it and sweat in it within 90 days from the date of purchase. If you have not worn the product, it can be returned within one year from the date of purchase. You have to go to their returns section to print your return label. Then you have to enter your order number and billing zip code. You have to choose the item that you want to return. Then you will be able to print your return label.
How can I check my Brooks return status?
If you want to check the status of your return, you have to go to the Returns section and enter your order number along with your billing zip code. You may also log in to your account to find your order and return request. You will be able to track your return status there. After receiving your return package, Brooks will send you an email confirmation within two business days. You have to wait three business days to get your refund credited to your account.
If I lost my original return label, can I return it to Brooks?
Yes, you can return your product to Brooks even if you have lost the original return label. You have to reprint the return label in the following ways:
- Go to your mailbox and check the mail sent to you when you requested a return.
- You may log in to your account on Brooks and go to the orders and returns section to download your return label again.
- You may go to the Returns center. You must enter your order number and email address in the track a return section. You will get a link to download and print your return label under the items in your return section.
Brooks Return Policy for In-store Purchase
You have to go to your nearest store along with the purchase receipt to return your in-store purchase. You may also contact Customer support for further assistance.
When will I get my refund from Brooks?
You must wait two business days to receive your refund confirmation email after Brooks receives the package. After getting the confirmation email, you have to wait three business days to get your refund credited to your account.
Can I return a gift to Brooks without a receipt?
If you want to return a gift to brooks without a receipt, you have to call them at 855-427-6657 to get assistance regarding this matter.
How to schedule my return?
If you cannot drop off your return, USPS gives you a pickup facility on those returns. This will take a longer time than regular FedEx returns.
Are Brooks offer a free return Policy?
Yes, Brooks offers a free return policy for the customers.
We have provided a detailed description of the Brooks Return Policy. You must go through the article very well before shopping with Brooks.
Read About Other Return Policy
- JCPenney Employee Work Schedule (Flexibility in Scheduling) - February 2, 2023
- Wayfair Gift Card Balance (Check Balance, Where To Purchase) - February 1, 2023
- Lowes Overnight Stocker (Hours, Responsibilities, Pay) - February 1, 2023