After purchasing any product from Carter, if you are unsatisfied. No need to worry. You can easily return unwanted products by knowing the Carters Return Policy and its return instructions.
Carters is the best place where you can buy the best and most exclusive dresses for your baby, kids, and up to 14-year-olds. They also have some special editions for Halloween, Holiday Pajamas, Outwear, etc., to offer their customers.
They also have a good collection of newborn babies and baby gifts. They offered all the quality products and assured us of it as most of their items are for babies.
- 1 What is Carters Return Policy?
- 1.1 Carters Return Policy for Online Return
- 1.2 What is Carters Return Policy for in-store returns
- 1.3 How much do Carters charge for return shipping?
- 1.4 How long does it take to get my refund for credit card purchases?
- 1.5 How long does it take to get my refund for my Paypal purchase?
- 1.6 When will I get my refund if I purchase with an e-card?
- 1.7 What is Carters Return Policy for defective products?
- 1.8 Conclusion
What is Carters Return Policy?
Carters offers customers a very good, easy-to-use, and convenient return policy. Customers who are unsatisfied with purchased items can be returned easily through some small steps.
- The item must be in its original condition; it must be unused and unwashed, and there should be no damage at the time of return.
- A customer will get 90 days for the return process.
- The customer must have all the original packaging, slips, and tags along with the item they want to return.
- Customers can return items online, and they can return the items in any Carters store, but there are different policies applicable for those returns.
- Also, Carters offers an exchange policy for their purchased items.
Carters Return Policy for Online Return
Carters has a specific return policy for their online returns. Customers have to keep some small things in mind before initiating any online orders to Carters-
- Customers must visit Carters’ website first for any kind of online return.
- Then they have to create a return label on the website.
- Customers must go to the Carters Interactive Return Tool option; a new page will open.
- Customers must fill in their order number and zip code there. The customer side must give a mail ID for further communication.
- After creating the return label, take a printout and attach it to the return box.
- Then customers have to send their return to the official address mentioned on their website for the return.
- The returned item must be in its original condition and be unused and unworn before being returned.
- After receiving the returned product, Carters will give a credit in the form of the actual payment method that the customer used when purchasing the product.
- The shipping and handling charges of $6 will be deducted from the refund.
- One important thing customers have to keep in mind is that any item purchased from any Carters store can’t be returned online.
What is Carters Return Policy for in-store returns
Carters offers a simple return policy for their in-store items. A customer can return any of the Carters retail store purchased items to their offline store, but they have to
- Bring the product along with all the original bills and tags to the nearest Carter’s store.
- The item must be in its original condition. At the time of return, it should be unused.
- If a customer paid through any credit card at the time of purchase, they must carry the same at the return time.
How much do Carters charge for return shipping?
Carters charges a fee of $6 for their online prepaid return label and shipping, which is later deducted from the customer at the time of refund.
How long does it take to get my refund for credit card purchases?
Carters also offers a refund for any credit card purchases. Carters need ten business days to issue the refund on any credit card-purchased items.
How long does it take to get my refund for my Paypal purchase?
For any kind of Paypal purchase, the refund amount will be credited to the customer’s Paypal account within ten business days.
When will I get my refund if I purchase with an e-card?
If a customer purchases a product from Carters and wishes to return it, the return must be made only via email. In case of any further help and support, customers can contact Carters’ dedicated helpline number to receive the merchandise credit, which will be received at a different email address, or return it to the original tender.
What is Carters Return Policy for defective products?
Customers who received a defective product at the purchase can easily return it. A customer can bring the product to any Carter’s offline store along with all the bills and receipts, and they will issue a complete refund.
If customers want to return the defective item by mail, they only have to contact Carters‘ dedicated helpline number for further help and support, and Carters will arrange the further return.
This article provides information regarding the Carters Return Policy and its refund & exchange policies. Also, all the terms and conditions are mentioned. Now, if anyone wants to buy or return any item, they can read it before making any purchase decision from Carter’s.