This article will enrich you by providing all the details you need about the Light In The Box Return Policy. Light in the Box is an international online retail company. It is famous for selling lifestyle products. It was established in 2007 by Quzi (Alan) Guo and Liang Zhang. It is headquartered in Beijing, China.
- 1 What is the Light In The Box Return Policy
- 1.1 Light in the Box Return Policy Within 7 Days
- 1.2 What are the returnable Criteria for Light in the Box?
- 1.3 What do I need to remember before making a Light in the Box return?
- 1.4 How can I return a product to Light in the Box?
- 1.5 How long does it take for Light In The Box to refund?
- 1.6 Some Non-returnable products for Light in the Box.
- 1.7 Conclusion
What is the Light In The Box Return Policy
Light in the Box always tries to make its customers happy with every purchase. Sometimes they want to make a return for some items. Generally, it gives you 30 days to return your products. Some products are considered to be non-returnable items.
The Light in the Box Return Policy is a simple and easy policy that customers can easily understand & use.
Light in the Box Return Policy Within 7 Days
Light in the Box allows you to return your product within seven days. You must check whether your return items are packed in the original packaging and the tags attached to the product. The products will be accepted for return only if it is in original condition. There should be no perfume; they must be unwashed, unworn, unaltered, and unused. They will accommodate a refund for the item price only. After receiving your product, you must provide a Return or Exchange ticket on or before seven days. You will get 14 days to return swimwear for women or cases & covers.
What are the returnable Criteria for Light in the Box?
The returnable criteria for Light in the Box are as follows:
● If you have received any defective item that is damaged or broken or the item is soiled at the time of delivery, they are returnable.
● If you have received any item of incorrect size or color that is eligible for return.
● You will get a one-year warranty for faucets, lights, and lighting categories except for light bulbs, LED strip lights, LED string lights, decor and night lights, outdoor lighting, indoor lighting, and lighting accessories. The rest of the items will come up with a 30-day warranty. You have to initiate the return or exchange within the warranty period.
● If no quality issue has been detected with the product, you have to bear the return shipping cost.
What do I need to remember before making a Light in the Box return?
Before making a Light in the Box return, you have to keep in mind the following points:
● If you want to cancel your order when the shipping process is going on, you have to wait for the delivery of the package. Otherwise, you can not raise a return request.
● If you do not accept the delivery from the delivery man or lick up the package from your local pick-up stores, the customer service will not be responsible for it and can not accept your return request.
● If the product is returned to their warehouse for your reason like wrong address, no consignee, invalid contact details, no replies to the delivery calls and emails, refuse to accept the delivery package, lay tax fee, complete customs clearance, did not pick up the package within the given timeframe they will contact you for repaying the reshipment postage and arrange a shipment again. But they are unable to provide a refund for this case.
How can I return a product to Light in the Box?
● You have to call their customer support team on or before 30 days from receiving the order. By giving a valid reason for a return, you have to initiate your return request by affixing photographs of the products. They will accept or reject your request after reviewing it.
● If the request gets approved, you must complete a return form and ship it back with your products.
● You must allow them 3-5 business days to process your return after receiving the package.
● They will check the package to confirm your return. You will get the refund in your account within two billing cycles.
How long does it take for Light In The Box to refund?
It takes two billing cycles for a Light in the Box refund.
Some Non-returnable products for Light in the Box.
The non-returnable products for Light in the Box are as follows:
● Weddings & events, shoes & bags, beautiful hair, made-to-order items, made-to-measure items. Wedding and party jewelry, customized items, beauty & hair face masks, or disposable supplies.
● Clothing for women, men, babies, and kids: men’s swimwear, kids'( both boy and girl’s) swimwear, bodysuits, lingerie, underwear, and socks.
● Sports & outdoors: ice skating( ice skating dresses, pants, & jackets), exercise, fitness, and yoga ( Gymnastics).
● Lights & Lighting: light bulbs, indoor lighting, outdoor lighting, ceiling lights and fans, pendant lights, lamps and lamp shades, and chandeliers.
● Home and garden: bathroom accessories (bath fixtures), faucets( all faucets excluding the faucet accessories), wall art(oil paintings).
● Automotive: automotive equipment and tools (OBD), car electronics ( car DVD players), electrical and tools( 3D printers and suppliers), computer and office (computer and tablets- laptops), computer and tablets – tablets).
● Toys and hobbies: cosplay and costumes except for everyday cosplay Anime.
● All clearance products.
I hope you are now clear about all the Light in the Box Return Policy conditions. With this adjustable return policy, your shopping will be smoother than before.
Read About Other Return Policy