After purchasing any electric product from Onewheel, if you are unsatisfied with your Purchase. You can easily return it by knowing the Onewheel Return Policy and its return instructions.
Onewheel is a popular self-balancing individual wheel electric board sport and robust private transporter that is frequently depicted as an electric skateboard.
The company was first introduced in the hands of Kyle Doerksen in 2014. The headquarters of this company is situated in Santa Cruz, California, in the United States.
What is Onewheel Return Policy?
Onewheel allows customers to initiate a return for all items on or before 30 days from the date of delivery. The conditions to be eligible for a return are that the product you are returning must be in an unused condition and it must be kept unopened.
If you have returned an opened or used Onewheel board or accessories, the company will not be able to accommodate you for a refund.
If you initiate a return for a product, you will be liable to pay a restocking fee. The company will reduce the restocking fee from your final refundable amount. All sales are considered to be final sales.
Read– Browns Return Policy, Visions Return Policy
What are the Onewheel Return Policy Restocking Fees?
The list of the restocking fees is given below:
● For returning accessories, you will be liable to provide a restocking fee of 15% of the item’s price.
● For returning Onewheel Pints, you will have to pay a restricting fee of $30.
● For returning Onewheel Pint X, you will be liable to pay a restocking fee of $40.
● For returning Onewheel GT, you will be liable to pay a restocking fee of $50.
The company allows customers to initiate a return only for the products that have been purchased from Onewheel.com.
If you have purchased your product from an authorized reseller or dealer, the company will not be able to help you with issuing a refund as you have not purchased the product directly through Future Motion, and you have spent your money with the authorized reseller or dealer.
That is why the company suggests you check with the reseller or dealer from whom you purchased the product. You have to follow their return policy.
Indeed, the company will not be able to help you get your refund, but if the product fails to work as expected, you may return the product to their repair facility.
The company will gladly give you a warranty claim if you have received a defective product.
What Is Some Additional Information for the Onewheel Return Policy?
You need to learn some additional information about the Onewheel Return policy. They are as follows:
● You will be responsible for paying the cost of the return shipping to Future Motion.
● The company suggests you utilize a shipping method that provides a tracking number.
● Future Motion will not be able to take responsibility for any items if, by any chance, they get damaged or lost during transit.
● The company will start processing your refund within two business days of receiving your return package.
● The company will issue a refund to the original payment method that you used when making the original purchase.
● If by any chance the company considers an item to be used or worn, the product will be sent back to you again, and they will not issue a refund for the particular product.
Read– Net A Porter Return Policy, Clearly Return Policy
Can Onewheel be returned?
Yes, you can initiate a return to Onewheel only if the product is in an unused and unopened condition. If you seek to receive a reimbursement, you have to do the following:
You must visit their support site, submit a request to generate an RMA, and receive the instructions to complete your return process successfully. You have to make sure you have kept your order number ready.
A return policy helps customers learn the perfect time frame to initiate a return. The return time frame is not the same for every company.
They can also understand the company’s terms and conditions to initiate a return to that particular company. We have done our best to deliver all the details about the Onewheel Return Policy.
Now it is your responsibility to go through this article well if you are planning to purchase something from Onewheel.
Read– Harris Teeter Return Policy, Lego Return Policy
- How Long Does Zaful Take To Ship? (2023) - May 28, 2023
- How Long Does Temu Take To Ship? (2023) - May 27, 2023
- How Long Does Birkenstock Take To Ship? (2023) - May 26, 2023