Everyone from the United Kingdom knows about Savers Health and Beauty for their affordable collection of skin care makeup, fragrance, baby products, and many other things.
This company has gained popularity; now, Savers has both offline and online services.
Because of that, returning to Savers Health and Beauty became easier.
But still, there are things that you must know about the Savers return policy before doing things on your own.
Savers Return Policy?
Sometimes there are reasons to return the Savers Health and Beauty orders and to do that.
You have to return it within the first 28 days of purchasing the item.
And while returning the Savers Health and Beauty, you must have the original receipt of your purchased items from Savers.
Also, the products must be unused or with broken seals.
How to return the Product to Savers?
Well, even though you like something, still, there are many reasons to return that product to savers.
It can be the material, color, design, or other reasons.
So if you want to return your product to Savers Health and Beauty, then there are two ways available, one is through the store, and another one is through the mail.
For the Savers in-store return:
● Take the Savers billing receipt, and print out the return summary from the order history section of the “my account” option for online purchased items. Or print it from the order dispatch email.
● Then go to your nearest Savers Health and Beauty store.
● Ask the Savers cashier or customer service employee at the store to guide you with Savers product returns.
● Then if required, provide your payment card used to place an order at Savers for online verification.
● After that, if everything is alright, your return will be done quickly.
For the Savers mail return:
● Go to the Royal Mail Website
● There, find the Savers Health and Beauty option, and fill in the required information such as order number, email Id, address, etc.
● Then print the Freeport label generated on the website.
● Now you can carry the label with the saver’s return product or pack the return item box with the label.
After that, take it to the local Post office, Parcel Postbox or Delivery Office.
● Make sure to keep proof of return shipping of the Savers item, for example, a receipt from the post office.
● Then send it to the Savers Wearhouse address Web Returns,4
Savers Health and Beauty eStore
If you want to exchange your Savers order instead of Returning it, you can do that as well.
But you must remember that Savers Health and Beauty items are only available for exchange at the Stores.
If you prefer mailing that item to Savers Wearhouse, the exchange offer isn’t available.
Do savers have a Return Policy for Damage items?
Savers always take extra precautions to ensure the items deliver to your address in perfect condition.
But sometimes, the products can get damaged due to some courier issues.
And you have the right to demand refined for the damaged or faulty Savers item delivered to your address.
What products do Savers not accept as a return?
Savers Health and Beauty accepts most items at the store or website for returns. But there are a few exceptions that you must keep in mind. So, at Savers, you can’t Return,
● Used items
● Items without original packaging
● Baby food
● Food items
● Personalized items
● Unsealed items due to hygiene reasons
Besides that, for return through the mail, if the saver’s item is above 20 kg and 61 x 46 x 46 cm in dimensions, in that case, the royal mail courier service can’t take the order for return shipping.
So for that item, you have to return it at the Server Health and Beauty store.
Does Savers have a free return?
Paying for any kind of shipping is something that no one likes.
When you are already disappointed because of your order product from Savers after that, paying for the return doesn’t make much sense.
So that’s why Savers Health and Beauty does provide free return shipping.
But for that, your parcel has to be under 5kg in weight and 61cm x 46cm x 46cm in size.
And if its weight is higher than that, you have to pay for the product return fee charged at standard Royal Mail.
Also, if the Savers return Parcel weight is higher than 20kg, in that case, Royal Mail can’t return the parcel to Savers Wearhouse.
How much time will it take to get a refund from Savers?
Finally, when your Savers return is confirmed, it reaches the warehouse after the item is checked.
When it’s done, Savers Health and Beauty company will email you to tell you when the refund will be generated.
But overall, receiving the refund from Savers will take around 5 to 14 business days.
Read About Other Return Policy