It is a common issue for customers to be unhappy with their purchases, especially when the product is clothing that is bought online. Customers can easily make a return request by filling out a return form. Even if you have received a defective product from Supreme or you are not completely happy with a product purchased from Supreme and want to ship it back, you must know how the Supreme Return Policy works.
Supreme is a well-known clothing and skateboarding lifestyle brand in America. The company was first introduced to the market in April 1994. James Jebbia is the founder as well as the CEO of this company. This brand has gained massive popularity in China, Europe, Japan, and the U.S. The company is headquartered in New York City, in the United States.
This guide about the Supreme Return Policy will show you what steps you need to follow for a successful return to Supreme.
What is the Supreme Return Policy?
Supreme takes utmost care to help its customers with their return and get a refund or exchange for a different product. You will get only two days from the date of purchase (in-store purchase) or from the date of receiving the product (online purchase) to raise your return request. Supreme will accept your return only if the product is in the original condition, unworn or unwashed, along with all the tags intact, and the return package reaches them within seven days from the date of the return authorization.
It is mandatory to have a return authorization number as per the Supreme Return Policy. Before shipping your return package, you need to contact Supreme and get approval to raise a return request. If you do not do so, they will refuse your return. They can be contacted through email at [email protected].
The following products are not eligible to be returned to Supreme:
● Sale item
What are the eligibility criteria for Supreme Return?
The eligibility criteria for a Supreme return are as follows:
● The product must be in its original condition as you have received it.
● The product has to be unworn and unwashed.
● All the original tags must be affixed to the product.
● The return package must be reached to the brand on or before seven days from the date of the return authorization.
Does Supreme refund money for a return?
No, Supreme does not refund money for a return. Supreme will issue a refund in online store credit only, no matter whatever payment method you used at the original purchase time.
Supreme says they issue a full refund to the customers, but you will not get the full refund. This is because Supreme does not refund the original cost of shipping. Moreover, the customers must also pay the return shipping cost, which will be deducted from the refund. Usually, it takes a $10 shipping cost for continuous states and $25 for Alaska and Hawaii. So you have to suffer a loss of between $20 to $50.
How long does Supreme take to refund?
There is no exact timeframe to tell you how much time Supreme will take to issue a refund. They issue an inspire or online credit for all returns. The credit amount should be used on or before 365 days from the date of issue.
How to return Supreme products by mail?
If you want to return Supreme products by mail, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
● First, you have to contact Supreme to get permission so that you can raise a return request.
● Then, you have to wait for the return authorization.
● Then, you have to take a printout of the return form included in the shipment confirmation mail of your order.
● After this, securely pack the product in a box.
● Then, you need to fill out the return form and affix it to the outside of the return package.
● At last, you must ship the package through the carrier of your choice.
If the return package is lost or damaged during transit Supreme will not take responsibility for this. You may claim compensation by providing valid proof of delivery.
In conclusion, we can say that the Supreme Return Policy is not at all customer-friendly. That is why you must check the product very well before purchasing it. It is not easy to make a return decision within two days from the date of purchase. The products are eligible to be returned through mail only. After the timeframe, Supreme will not accept any return.
Moreover, Supreme does not accommodate exchanges also. They provide refunds only in the form of online or store credit. We hope that this guide about the Supreme return policy will help you to understand the policy very well. So now go through this article and enjoy your shopping with Supreme.
Read About Other Return Policy
- Dillards Return Policy (**Detailed Return Guide**) - September 25, 2022
- Costco Pizza how many Slices (We share in-depth Detailed) - September 25, 2022
- Ingles Pharmacy Hours- Today, Open, Close, Saturday, Sunday - September 25, 2022