After purchasing from UK famous retail company Missguided if you are unsatisfied with your Purchase. You can easily return your Product by knowing the Missguided Return Policy. Missguided is a UK-based retailer that is popular for selling clothes, especially for women aged between 16-35 years. Not in Passi set up this company in 2009. It is headquartered in Trafford park, UK.
What is Missguided Return Policy?
As per the Missguided Return Policy, the customers will get a 14-day timeframe from the date of purchase to return their items if they are not completely satisfied with their purchase. But due to the pandemic, the company has extended the return timeframe to 28 days for the benefit of the customers and to provide the best services to their customers. You can not return a product to Missguided completely free of cost; a return shipping fee of $8.25 will be deducted from your final refundable amount. So the customers will be responsible for paying the return shipping charge, not Missguided.
The products you are returning must be unused and unworn, and all the original tags must be intact to the product. You need to pack the item you want to return in its original packaging.
As per the Missguided return policy, you will be eligible to initiate a return for jewelry, perfume, and cosmetics if they are kept unopened along with the cellophane packaging. If you want to return swimwear and underwear, you should not remove the hygiene seal.
The company will not accept returns for face coverings as they are considered to be final sale items. That is why you can not return or exchange the product, no matter the condition.
How do I return items to Missguided?
If you want to return items to Missguided, you need to follow the simple steps that are mentioned below:
First, you have to get your return shipping label after raising your return request as no return smiling label is provided with the products by Missguided. That is why you need to follow the following steps to raise your return request first:
● First, you must visit the Missguided returns portal and choose to Create a return option.
● Then, you must enter your order number and the delivery zip code.
● Then, you need to enter your order confirmation email.
● Then, you must select the items you want to return.
● Then, you need to choose your return method as per your choice and convenience.
● Then they will send you a return label. You have to take a printout of the customized return label.
Missguided Return Policy after receiving Return Label
As soon as you get your return label, you have to follow the steps given below to initiate a return for your item:
● First, you must pack the products you want to return in their original packaging, which was delivered to you.
● Then, you have to attach the return label on the outside of your return package.
● Finally, you are all set to return your package. You will get two options to return your package. You may either send your package through mail or take it to your nearest drop-off location to ship your return package.
You must keep your delivery receipt very well for future use if something wrong happens during the shipping process. You may contact Missguided customer service to know whether they have received your return package or not. You can get in touch with them through the following options:
Missguided website’s live chat.
Twitter’s direct message.
When will I get a refund from Missguided?
You will get your refund within 3-5 business days in your original payment method from the date of receiving your return package to Missguided. If they detect any issues with your product, they will notify you by sending you an email.
How long do you have to return a Missguided order?
You have 14 days from the date of purchase to return a Missguided order. But due to the pandemic, the company has extended its return timeframe to 28 days.
Are Missguided returns free?
No, Missguided returns are not free. You will be responsible for paying a charge of $8.25 as a return shipping fee, and this amount will be deducted from your final refundable amount.
A return policy is a guideline a customer must follow to initiate a return for his product. The return policy varies for every company. They are not equal. That is why you need to know the return policy of a particular brand very well before purchasing a product from that brand. We have given all the details about the Missguided Return Policy. Before ordering your product, you should read this article if you plan to buy something from this brand.
- Dillards Return Policy (**Detailed Return Guide**) - September 25, 2022
- Costco Pizza how many Slices (We share in-depth Detailed) - September 25, 2022
- Ingles Pharmacy Hours- Today, Open, Close, Saturday, Sunday - September 25, 2022