Scheels is a private company in the United States. This private company mainly operated Sporting Goods and entertainment chain stores.
After purchasing any product from Scheels, if you are not satisfied with it. You can easily return it by knowing the Scheels Return Policy.
What is Scheels Return Policy?
Customers are very important to Scheels.
That is why the company and the experts always strive their best to fulfill the customers’ demands and expectations.
They have introduced the Scheels Return Policy, which gives you a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
There is no specific return timeframe. You may return the item whenever you want.
The company mainly focuses on fulfilling the customers’ expectations.
How to return a product purchased from Scheels.com?
You are allowed to return a product purchased from Scheels.com to your nearest Scheels locations, or you may create a prepaid return label by following the steps that are given below:
● First, you must go to Scheel’s self-service return and provide the necessary information, such as your order number, email ID, and billing Zip code.
● Then you have to select find my Order.
● Then, you need to select the items you want to return, the quantity, and the reason for return or exchange.
You must add the product in the additional notes section for exchanging a product.
● Then you have to select return this, and they will send you a prepaid return label by mail.
How to return products for in-store purchase?
You can return or exchange an in-store purchase to any of the Scheels locations at the customer service counter.
You have to keep the following things in your mind for an in-store return:
● You must visit the customer service desk for assistance regarding your return or exchange.
● If you have placed an exchange order with a lesser value, the rest of the amount will be credited back to your original payment method.
● If you have placed an exchange order for a product with a greater value, the difference will need to be collected.
● If you want to return an item purchased with a Scheels gift card, you will get a store credit.
● The product you have purchased with a credit or debit card will get a full refund.
● If you do not have a receipt, but the tags are attached to the product, you will get a replacement or a store credit.
How Long Does it Take to get my refund from Scheels?
You have to wait for up to 2-3 business days to process your return and 3-5 business days for your refund to appear on your credit or debit card.
You will get your refund in your original method of payment.
If you do not have the original payment method, the company will issue an e-gift card for the full refund amount.
What is the Scheels Return Policy for receiving a Damaged or Defective product?
If you have received a damaged or defective product from Scheels, be it an online purchase or in-store, the company will provide you with a replacement or a refund for the product.
You must follow the standard return instructions considering your purchase online or in-store.
What is the Guideline for Scheels Return?
The guideline for a Scheel’s return is as follows:
● The product you are returning must be in a brand new condition as it was delivered to you.
● You must return the item in a proper box or container to prevent any damage during transit.
● You must return the shoes to the shoe box and ship them in a proper shipping container.
● If you have received a damaged product, you have to mention this in a note and include it in your return package.
● If the product you want to exchange is not in stock, they will provide you a full refund in your original payment method.
● The amount or method of refund varies as per their return policy.
Such as you have returned items with missing components or the product is not in its original condition.
You will receive store credit if you have purchased an item using a Scheels gift card.
Can I return to Scheels without a tag?
No, you can not return to Scheels without a tag.
Can I return a purchase without a receipt?
Yes, you can return a purchase without a receipt. But for this, they will issue a gift card and mail it to you after getting your return package.
What items does Scheels not accept for return?
Even though Scheels has a flexible return policy but there are still a few things that Scheels don’t accept for return or has a separate return process; those are,
- Foresight Golf Simulators & Packages
- Autographed memorabilia purchased from the Scheels website.
- Ammunition purchased from the Scheels website.
- Local Scheels locations handle firearms and bow returns.
What Scheels items can we return under warranty?
At Scheels, even though some products aren’t accepted for return or after usage, the return is unavailable.
In that case, the company still provides warranty returns or manufacturers for a few items, those are,
- fishing rods
- Hockey stick
- Baseball bats
- Softball bats
Etc. You must check the manufacturer’s warranty page and website to know more about the warranty return.
What will happen if the original payment mode doesn’t accept Scheel’s refund?
If the product is returned after six months to 1 year or so, then a few banks don’t accept the refund after so long.
In that case, if the original payment method is no longer valid for receiving a refund, then the customer will receive a new Scheels e-gift card as a refund.
So you have now got a clear idea about the Scheels Return Policy.
We must know a brand’s return policy before purchasing something from a particular brand. So if you buy something from Scheels, you must read this article once.