By knowing the Italist Return Policy you can easily return your unsatisfied product to Italist. Who doesn’t like shopping? Shopping is related to luxury brand items and products, then the love for shopping gets to another level.
And the best place to shop for luxury items is from Italist; at the Italist website, you can get various items like clothing, shoes, bags, accessories, etc., for men, women, and kids.
And all these items are from luxury brands like Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Golden Goose, Prada, Gucci, and many more. So, as you can see get, the varieties are quite wide.
But unfortunately, due to personal or any other reasons, customers must return their Italist product. To do that, they must know about the return policies and the procedures to return the items successfully and receive a refund. That’s why to help you with that, this article about italist return policy is here.
What is an Italist Return Policy?
Do you love designer clothing brands? Then Italist is the perfect destination for you. You can purchase clothing, bags, shoes, etc., from famous and classy brands like Balenciaga, Prada, Gucci, Valentino Garavani, etc.
But unfortunately, even though you purchase luxury branded clothing or other items, you still need to return those items for some reason. In that case, you must know the return policy of Italist,
● As the products are directly imported from Italy, the return procedure pay for the shipping costs, customs duties, and courier charges.
● You must use the Italist courier service, which is DHL.
● You must return the luxury product from the same country as its delivery address.
● Don’t send all the luxury items all at once; you must use separate boxes for that.
● The product must be unworn, unused, and undamaged.
● The product must contain all its original tags.
● All the items such as brand box, dust bag, shoebox, and all original packaging must be there when Returning the Italist items.
Read– Winners Return Policy
What is the italist Return Policy Process?
When you purchase something from Italist and decide to return that product in that case, you have to go through a return process. This article is here to guide you regarding that.
Return Policy for In-store Purchase
Well, as we know that Italist is an online platform that deals with luxury brand items and directly delivers them to customers from France. Therefore, so far, there isn’t information about the ways of returning the items for In-Store purchases.
Return Policy for Online Purchase
When you purchase a Luxury item from the Italist website and want to return it, you must go through the process successfully to send it back to the company in France. So, here is the process and return policy you must follow when returning the Italist item.
● First, go to your account at the Italist website
● You’ll find an option “Orders & Returns”; click on it.
● Then you must select the right Italist item you want to return.
● After that, click “Request Return” and select the reason for your return.
● After you request a return, you must book a scheduled date and time within three days to pick up the product by courier.
● Then download and print the waybill and proforma invoice and insert them inside DHL’s plastic folder.
● And then, after packing the product carefully and placing it inside a box, you must affix the slip with the return information at the top of that box.
● Then your product is ready to ship. (Before you send a product for return, you must check if all the original packaging, such as tags, original labels, Dust bags, brand box, etc., are intact.)
Read– Hermes Return Policy
What products can’t be returned at italist?
Italist is a company that deals with luxury brands, so if you want to return anything, you can, but obviously, they have some restrictions and products which you can return to the Italist.
So, if you want to return any swimwear, underwear, fur coats, or jewelry you purchased from Italist, then you can’t return it.
In a few cases, they do accept fur jackets, but you must discuss it with the store or through a call. And if Italist accepts the fur coat, it will cost higher than normal for returns and restocking charges.
Then if the luxury product from Italist is purchased on a final sale, in that case, you can’t return that item to the Italist company.
Also, if the product gets damaged, for example, if while trying the shoes, it scratches the soles, in that case, the return won’t get accepted.
Read– Woot Return Policy
What is the italist Return Policy Limitation?
For returning the item at Italist, there isn’t any limitation available for the customers. But if you think that you will return all the Italist items you purchased all at once, the shipment cost for return is low, But that can’t happen.
If you want to return your luxury items from Italist, you must pack them carefully one by one so that the product or its packaging doesn’t get damaged at the time of return.
Read– Marks Return Policy
Can I return items to italist without the receipt?
Well, for the return of the Italist luxury items, no proper information is available. But as we know, Italist deals with authentic luxury items, so they are concerned and protective about their products. So there is a very low chance that they will accept the return of your product without a receipt.
So to avoid any trouble with this expensive clothing and accessories, renowned brands must keep the receipt as safe as possible. So that if any issues occur related to the Italist product, you can claim the issue to the Italist company.
Read– JD Sports Return Policy
What is the italist Refund Policy?
For any particular reason, if you want to return the luxury item you purchased from Italist, then return them apart from a few restricted items.
Then after the product returns to the company successfully, the item is thoroughly checked, and finally, when everything is all right, only then Italist Italist initiate the refund.
The refund takes several days to happen, and also get back the price of your product first; it will subtract all the costs like shipping costs, customs duties, courier charges incurred, etc., and after all these, only then can you have the money.
Italist is a luxury product brand, and as they deliver luxury items directly from France and, at the time of return, return to France as well, that’s why the costs and process of refunds are a little complicated.
Read– Homesense Return Policy
Read About Other Return Policy
- How Long Does Ruggable Take To Ship? (2023) - June 5, 2023
- How Long Does Fenty Beauty Take To Ship? (2023) - June 4, 2023
- How Long Does Carhartt Take To Ship? (2023) - June 3, 2023