North Face offers an excellent return policy to fulfill the customers’ wishes. This article will give you all the information you need to know about North Face Return Policy. Let’s come to the main topic without any further delay.
North Face is an American company set up in 1968 in San Francisco, California, by Douglas Tompkins and Susie Tompkins Buell. It is one of the most popular companies in the US for selling clothing and outdoor gear. Now the fame of this company has spread all over the world.
What is North Face Return Policy?
If you are unhappy with your purchase from North Face, you may return the product. North Face has a great return policy for customers, which says that the customers are eligible to make returns within 60 days from the date of purchase.
There are several terms and conditions of North Face that you have to follow if you want to make returns to North Face. Returns are allowed both online and in-store. The products must be in their original condition. The tags and labels must be intact with the product you are returning. You must return the product in its original packaging. If you have size or color issues with any product and want to exchange it, that is not possible. You have to return the product and place a new order.
North Face Return Policy For Online Purchase
Customers can easily make returns online by visiting the North Face official website.
- First, you must log in to your account through the website of North Face.
- Then you have to fill up the return form and put that inside the return package.
- You have to attach the shipping label. You must keep the tracking number for the future.
- Then you have to drop off that package into any US postal service box that is associated with your home mailbox.
North Face Return Policy for In-Store Purchases
The return policy for in-store purchases is as follows:
- Only unused and unwashed products are eligible for returns.
- You must bring the original receipt or packaging to accept your return.
- If you cannot provide an original receipt, you will get an item in exchange for it at the lowest selling cost only if the store management approves.
How do I Make a Return to the North Face?
If you want to make a return to the North Face, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- First, you must click on the return order button or the track July order link. You will be able to find that link at the top of any page on the website of North Face. This feature is available only for registered customers. You can also go to my account and access your order history.
- Then you have to enter your 8-digit order number and the email address you used when purchasing the product.
- You must click the create a return button when you reach the order page.
- Then you have to select the item you want to return along with a valid reason for returning the product.
- Then you have to choose the return method according to your wish. You may drop it off at a collection point or pick it up at a preferred address.
- You must follow the instructions given to you at the time of initiating the process.
- Then you will get a return label. You have to take a printout of that return label.
- You must log in to create a return for XPLR pass accounts that you have used to purchase any item you want to return.
- Then you have to pack the product in the original packaging and attach the return label outside the package.
- Then you have to drop it off at the selected location or wait for the carrier to pick it up at your address. If you wee bit there in the house at the time of pick up you have to order a new return pick up. Within 30 days, you can get as many return labels as you want.
When will I get a refund from North Face?
As soon as the return package is received at the company’s warehouse, it will be appropriately checked. Then you will get an email informing you that your refund has been processed. It will take 2-3 business days from the date of receiving the product. Within 14 days, the refund amount will be credited to your account.
How To Claim My North Face Warranty?
North Face gives the customers a warranty period of two years if there are any defects in the material or workmanship. If there is any manufacturing defect in the product for which the product was damaged, they are liable to repair the product without any charges or replace it. If the damage caused by accidents, improper care, laundering, or anything else happens after using it for a long time, the warranty will not work there. To claim a warranty, you must contact the store or online platform from where you purchased the product.
You must return the product with a warranty return form to the North Face WarrantyRepair Department. If you have not cleaned the product properly, you have to pay charges for cleaning the product.
North Face Return Policy is very simple to understand. The customers get enough time to decide as North Face gives 60 days of timeframe from the date of purchase if the customers do not like any product or have received any defective product. You must maintain the time frame to initiate any return along with the original purchase receipt. Otherwise, your return will not be approved. So now you know the return policy of North Face very well. You can enjoy your shopping now.
Read About Other Return Policy
- JCPenney Employee Work Schedule (Flexibility in Scheduling) - February 2, 2023
- Wayfair Gift Card Balance (Check Balance, Where To Purchase) - February 1, 2023
- Lowes Overnight Stocker (Hours, Responsibilities, Pay) - February 1, 2023