If you want to return your Fashionphile purchased item, you must return it within the first 15 days of purchase.
Like any other company, the return timing for Fashionphile products is much less.
But like Fashionphile, very few companies deal with luxury items.
Well, Fashionphile is a company that deals with premium quality handbags, watch accessories, etc.
All of their products are from luxury brands.
But they are more affordable just because Fashionphile deals with used luxury items.
This company’s working system is by reselling and buying authentic luxury items for its customers.
And that’s why Fashionphile is among its customers.
This brand was first established in 1999, but till then, it has increased, so apart from a great website, there are many Fashionphile showrooms and studios available as well.
Finally, when a customer purchases an item from Fashionphile, it’s a fascinating thing for them.
But still, there are cases of product return as well. For that, this article about Fashionphile’s return policy clarifies your doubts.
What is the Fashionphile Return Policy?
For great luxury items at an affordable rate, Fashionphile is a great option.
Their items can be used, but the condition is perfectly fine.
But even after that, if any customer wants to return their Fashionphile item, there are some rules that the customers should know.
So, the return policy of Fashionphile is,
● For return, the customer has to return the items within the first 15 days of purchase. After that, the items are not eligible for return or refund.
● While returning the item, all the tags, such as the Authenticity tag and Fashionphile tag, should be attached to the product.
● Then any item such as the original box, dust bag lock, etc. Is missing, in that case, the product won’t get accepted for return as well.
● Then the product should be exactly in the same condition as when it was sent to the customer. Returning the item is difficult if it has any sign of wear or damage.
Etc. These are the main rules if you want to return your Fashionphile item.
What are the product return methods available at Fashionphile?
Fashionphile has huge demand among its customers because of its amazing and beautiful collection of luxury items.
As customers can purchase the resold items, that’s why those are quite affordable as well.
But still, no matter how fun it is to purchase items from Fashionphile, a few customers want to return their Fashionphile orders for their respective reasons.
So, at Fashionphile, customers have three available return methods through which they can return their purchased items to Fashionphile.
1. UPS prepaid shipping label, for this return shipping label, you have to pay $14.99.
But this label will be provided by Fashionphile. So this way, it’s much more secure, and after you hand the product to the UPS carrier, the returned product is Fashionphile’s responsibility.
2. Then in-store return, you have to visit your nearest Fashionphile showroom or studio. After that, you can return that product for free.
3. Finally, choose your preferred courier service; you can choose FedEx, USPS, or any other preferred shipping option.
But the return will be your responsibility; also, for the return, you have to pay for the shipping and handling charges at your own cost.
How to Return a Product to Fashionphile?
By now, you already know about the return methods available at the Fashionphile company.
And now, you can choose any of the above return methods based on your preferences.
So, if you want to return your Fashionphile product through UPS, then,
● Visit the Fashionphile website and log in to your account
● Then click on my purchase tab on the website
● After that, find the “My purchase” option.
● Select the order you’d like to return and then click “Return Item.”
● After that, the new page provides the required information for your Fashionphile product return.
● After that, click submit to confirm your return.
● Afterward, select the “RETURN WITH A FASHIONPHILE PREPAID LABEL ($14.99 FEE)” option on the website page.
● Then download the return label in PDF format and print it.
● And check the return instructions.
● After that, pack your Fashionphile return product thoroughly.
● Then stick the label at the top or side of the Fashionphile return package.
● Then wait for the carrier or drop the package at the nearest UPS drop office.
Then, if you want to return your Fashionphile product in-store,
● Visit a Fashionphile showroom or studio.
● Take your original receipt to the Fashionphile store.
● Then after entering the showroom, visit the service desk.
● Tell the Fashionphile employee that you want to return your Fashionphile product.
● Then after checking the Fashionphile product, they will accept the product for return if everything is in perfect condition.
And finally, if you want to send the Fashionphile order using your preferred courier service,
● Use a trustworthy courier company like FedEx, DHL, etc., for returning your Fashionphile order.
● Then, schedule a return on your own cost and responsibility, and Choose an adequate Shipping package for secure transfer.
● Then download and print the return shipping label.
● And Stick it at the top or side of the securely packed Fashionphile return product package.
● After that, drop the item at the drop office of your preferred carrier service, or they will pick it up from your doorstep.
● Then, send the Fashionphile product at,
6359 Paseo Del Lago
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Apart from that, if you are from any APO/FPO/DPO addresses and US Territories locations such as Puerto Rico and Guam.
In that case, Fashionphile can’t provide any shipping labels to the customers.
The customers from these locations must deliver or return the item on their responsibility.
Also, for international Fashionphile product returns, the customer must pay for the shipping cost.
What’s Fashionphile return policy for reserved items?
Fashionphile items have huge demand, and their many products come at the store and almost instantly get sold out.
And that’s why many customers reserve products from Fashionphile in advance.
So when the customers reserve an item from Fashionphile, it’s mostly free of cost.
But if any of them try to cancel or return that item from Fashionphile.
In that case, Fashionphile will charge a 10% Reserve cancellation fee for all Reserve cancellations and returns.
So if there is a possibility that you might cancel or return your purchased item, then instead of reserving the item, purchase it from the website as soon as possible.
Fashionphile return Policy for Damage items?
For best quality used luxury items, Fashionphile is the best place.
Also, they are always conscious about maintaining the highest quality possible for their Fashionphile product.
That’s why, while shipping an item to the customer, they take extra precautions to ensure the product gets delivered successfully and securely.
Even after that, if any customer received damaged items from Fashionphile.
Then, Fashionphile will look at the fact, and based on the judgment, they will provide a refund.
But, if the product is damaged due to the customer’s fault, the customer can’t return it to Fashionphile.
So, handle the item carefully if you are thinking about returning it.
What products does Fashionphile not accept as a return?
Fashionphile is a company that deals with luxury items such as handbags, accessories, jewelry, etc., and as these are resold items, they are capable of returning.
But anyhow, after owning the Fashionphile product, if the item gets damaged or the tags are removed, the customer can’t return the Fashionphile item anymore.
Besides that, there is no proper reason or a particular product that Fashionphile can’t accept for return.
But you have to ensure that you return the item within 15 days, as after that, Fashionphile accepts the item for return.
Does Fashionphile have a free return?
Unfortunately, no, at Fashionphile, you can’t have a free return.
Well, no matter how much you hate the feeling of returning the luxury handbag you purchased from Fashionphile, you still choose to return it.
Now having a free return would be nice, but unfortunately, if you don’t return the product at the store in person, you can’t receive any other free return facility from Fashionphile.
For returning the item use the prepaid UPS Standard Ground shipping label provided by Fashionphile.
You have to pay a $14.99 fee which will be deducted from the return or refund amount.
And besides that, if you choose any other shipping option for your Fashionphile product return, you have to pay for the shipping and handling charges.
Can I return multiple Fashionphile products in one package?
Well, Fashionphile is a brand for luxury items, and while dealing with the item, it’s always important to stay cautious while packing it for delivery.
But many customers are eager to know if they can pack multiple Fashionphile items in one package as it will help them save a lot of money.
For the product return, Fashionphile won’t recommend or accept multiple ordered items in one package for return.
As Fashionphile products are luxury items, returning multiple orders in one package is not secure.
That’s why to return the product securely, it is recommended that the customer request an individual return label for each order and, after that, send each item in separate packages.
And after that, the customer should keep the drop-off receipt from the courier company.
And if the returned Fashionphile item is from the same order, in that case, you can send the item in a single package with all the accessories and other items.
But if the package is not large enough and you can’t fit it securely in the package, in that case instead of a single return label, you have to apply for two.
You can return your Fashionphile product in two packages, but to avoid it, try having a big package to fit the Fashionphile product perfectly.
How much time will it take to get a refund from Fashionphile?
After you return an item to the Fashionphile company, after checking the product thoroughly and verifying its perfect quality.
If it passes the process, the Fashionphile definition takes around 2 to 4 business days to complete.
You will receive your Fashionphile refund at the original payment method.
But apart from that there are a few things about the refund that you should know,
● If you return any Fine Jewelry, Watches, Hermes Kelly, and Hermes Birkins from Fashionphile, they will be sent to the Fashionphile headquarters for inspection and acceptance.
For that, it will take around ten days to process the order; your refund will be generated.
● Your Fashionphile refund will be sent at your original payment method, but if there are some issues, in that case, you will receive your refund in the Fashionphile store credit gift card.
● If you want to change your bank account for a refund, in that case, it is your responsibility to contact Fashionphile as soon as possible.
● Then if you purchase the Fashionphile product using a gift card, in that case, you will receive your refund as a gift card as well.
● Also, before your refund, Fashionphile will charge a 10% restocking fee calculated as the sales price of the item being returned.
Besides that, if you face any issues, you can contact Fashionphile at (844) 619-8902 or by email.
Can we Return and get a refund for an international Fashionphile product?
Fashionphile demand is available worldwide, so customers outside the United States purchase luxury items from Fashionphile.
International customers already know that they have to purchase the item in US Dollars.
But after that, if they want to return it, they will get a refund in US dollars as well.
At this moment, Fashionphile doesn’t have any facility available where they can exchange currency.
Also, the rates constantly fluctuate, so they prefer sending the money in Dollars.
But still, if you have any other queries, you can email Fashionphile customer service.
Read About Other Return Policy