After purchasing any product from the Australian apparel company Sheike.
If you realize that the product is not as you expected. No worries, you can easily return products by knowing the Sheike Return Policy and its return instructions.
Sheike was first introduced in 1979 at the hands of George Lazaridis. It is the first women’s apparel store under Sydney’s Iconic Centrepoint Tower.
What is the Sheike Return Policy?
Sheike will offer you a refund or Sheike credit if you return an item within 14 days from the date of receiving the products or delivery. You need to meet the following conditions:
● The product must be undamaged, unaltered, unworn, and tags intact.
● You must provide Valid proof of purchase.
● You will get a refund in your original payment method like debit or credit card, AfterPay.
What is the Sheike Return Policy Return Process?
You need to return your purchase within 14 days from the date of delivery or purchase.
You can return an in-store purchase with valid proof of purchase.
The product you are returning must be in its original condition, which means it should be unworn and unwashed, and all the tags or buttons must be intact.
There should be no stains or fragrances like makeup, fake tan, perfumes, or body odor in the items.
You will not be able to initiate a return for earrings, headwear, bodysuits, face masks & garment accessories for hygiene reasons.
How to make Sheike Return for in-store purchases?
The company allows you to return an in-store purchase to any Sheike store location within 14 days from the date of purchase.
The company has set a $400 limit for every transaction. You must split the order into two or more transactions if the order is larger.
How can I return a Sheike Online Purchase to In-store?
The company allows you to initiate a return or exchange your online purchase in-store completely free of cost.
You need to meet the return policy and all the terms and conditions.
You need to provide your order confirmation mail and delivery confirmation email.
As per their return policy, you will be able to get an exchange, refund, or credit note.
If the product was purchased by using Klarna, they would not process your return in-store.
Terms and conditions of in-store refunds
The company will issue a refund in your original payment method, excluding PayPal, for which you will get a refund on your debit card.
You will get a Sheike credit for returning Gift Vouchers, Gift Receipts, 3rd Party Gift Cards, and SHEIKE Credit.
The company will allow you to return orders in-store up to the value of $400.
If your refund amount exceeds this, you must return the product to their online warehouse, as it has no limit.
You can opt for a credit or exchange for all or part of your order if you want.
What is the Sheike Return Policy By Post Return Process?
If you want to initiate a return by post, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
● You must click on Make a Return on the official page to request your return.
● Then, you need to select the items you want to return.
● Then you have to make it clear whether you want to have the refund in your original payment method or store credit.
● You need to pay a flat rate of $9.95 as a return shipping cost. It will be cut down from your final refundable amount.
● As soon as it is approved, they will send you a prepaid shipping label through email.
However, you can download it from the return confirmation page.
● Then, you must pack the products, attach the printed return label to the outside of the package, and drop off the parcel by visiting your nearest post office.
● As soon as they receive it, they will process your refund within three business days, excluding the sale/peak periods.
What is the Sheike Return Policy for International Return?
As per the Sheike Return Policy for an international return, you need to follow the steps given below:
● You must click on Make a Return by visiting the returns page.
● Then, you have to select the items you want to return.
● Then you need to make it clear whether you want to get your refund in your original method of payment or store credit.
● As soon as you get confirmation, you need to pack the items very well and shill the package by using a service that gives a tracking number to track your package.
● As soon as the company receives your return package, they will process your refund within three business days.
They request you to wait for some additional days at the time of peak or sale.
What is the Sheike Return Policy for Faulty Items or Damage?
In case you have received a faulty or damaged item, you need to use the online return portal and submit the following details:
● Your order details
● Select a valid reason for return as faulty
● Submit photos of a faulty item
Sheike will examine the faulty items within five days from the date of receiving your return package.
The company is bound to bear all postage costs if they find the item faulty.
The company will try to repair, replace or refund the product as per the Australian Consumer Law.
We have given a detailed description of the Sheike Return Policy.
Before returning any product to the Sheike, if you have a clear idea about their return policy. You can make a hassle-free return.